The "Who Am I" thread...

Welcome aboard Michael.

Cyprus eh? Have you ever listened to Diphtheria?

Hi everyone, it´s long time passed since I put something on a forum!
Nice to see that Ultimatemetal exist after all!
I run an Underground Metal Shop and I would really invite everyone to check it out!
www.heavymerch.bigcartel.com
You will find just a batch of killer releases, you don´t have to score 1000 of titles just a few of the very best outputs from the Worldwide Underground Metal scene!
Cheers and thank you for the space!

Hi everyone, it´s long time passed since I put something on a forum!
Nice to see that Ultimatemetal exist after all!
I run an Underground Metal Shop and I would really invite everyone to check it out!
www.heavymerch.bigcartel.com
You will find just a batch of killer releases, you don´t have to score 1000 of titles just a few of the very best outputs from the Worldwide Underground Metal scene!
Cheers and thank you for the space!

We have a rule in this forum against self promotion (http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/old-school/192052-everyone-read-before-posting-forum.html) . But since you started in here (and asking you not to pimp it on the regular threads) I will allow it to continue.

Hi everyone! Not a lot to know about me, 16 year old male born in Dundee, Scotland and moved to a village called Kelty when I was 5, due to good parental influence got into rock at about 6 years old :D Have a beautiful girlfriend for about a year now, got her into Star Trek and metal :p

I like music(obviously), LOOOOVE Iron Maiden!, video games, and computers in general. I don't go outside unless I absolutely have to!

Studying Higher Computing, planning to become a software developer.

some of my favourite artists/bands: Amon Amarth, Alestorm, Maiden, priest, Motorhead, Cannibal Corpse, Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax, Evile, Severed Savior, Testament, Machine Head, Mastodon, The Rat Pack, Miles Davis, Buddy Holly, Deep Purple, Rush, Dio, Death, Municipal Waste, Feint, Skream, Rusko, NWA, Dr. Dre, Thin Lizzy... okay that was more than some, but I guess you could at least say I have broad tastes :D

Welcome to the insaniquarium!

Start Trek, metal, software development. Boy, you have so much potential :headbang:

Who am i...

Me in a nutshell basicly copied it from my inactive lastfm account:
Iam 26
Iam from saxon territory a.k.a De Veluwe, thats the big green spot in the Netherlands and not Holland. (Holland are our western provinces a.k.a North and South Holland)
I hate homophobes
I hate metalheads who bash each other,diversity is what unites us. You're nothing to me if you bash another metalfan who listens to something entirely else than you.
I despise religion and their zealous ilk.
Iam Ásatrú and don't ask what it is because iam tired of explaining it.
I love thunderstorms.
Iam a metalhead, hard rock fan and folk enthusiast
Iam an individual
I respect you if you respect me its that simple.
Iam a drinker of Jagermeister and mead
Iam a meat eater extrodinaire.
Iam a loner and that suits me just fine.
My favourite bands/ Genres are:
Heidevolk
Arkona(Rus)
Eluveitie
Amon Amarth
Menhir
Judas Priest
Ozzy Osbourne
Dio
My favourite genre's are:
Folk/Viking
Heavy metal
Power Metal
Folk
Thats me, if you didn't find it interesting enough well that's your opinion.

i am new but not new at the same time if you look at my join date. Im big on all thing Metal/Punk/Psychedelic/Krautrock/Avant-garde althought Metal was my first love.

Supposedly I last in this board, this is one of the areas I'm likely to roam rather often, so I might as well introduce myself...

RL name's Dominik, though with this monster of a nick I've got, dent will do... I turned 24 last week, I'm from Heidelberg, Germany, and I got into Metal about 8 years ago. Started off with stuff like Blind Guardian, Nightwish, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, Sonata Arctica and the like.

As of now, I'd say my favourite bands are on an unbattled #1 still Guardian, followed by three bands on the second tier: Rage (aye, simply Rage, no rage against any machines or stuff), Judas Priest, and Saxon. Beyond that, there're a lot of other bands I'm into, in case you're interested, check out www.last.fm/user/dentarturdent42

Currently I'm studying English and Musicoloyg at university, just don't ask where I see myself in 5 years. I play bass in two bands (one Death Metal, one Speed Metal). I'm also responsible for vocals in the second one of these.

Guess those've been the main points, in case anyone's still unsatisfeid, well, get in touch ;)

Well, I have moved from Texas to Michigan to recruit my band, had a guitarist I had been working with for the past 5 years just sending recording back and forth writing songs and ideas like crazy. So I finally made my move to this dangerous place which I found out is exactly the same as where I came from, the ghetto here is the same as my hometown,lol, so hey, whatever dude. So I am an old member who has been on and off since 2005. I have been on a spiritual journey on trying to figure out what to do with my life and talents. So I decided to get back into the music again, got my ass up north in June 2013 and now have the band assembled, they have lot of old school metal style which was perfect for me being from the old school era, I also have been introducing them to older shit they didnt know about. We are almost ready to play our first live show and will also be throwing backyard bbq METAL SHOWS!!!!! So look us up and like us on facebook too. Army of Stone!!!
mail@ultimatemetal.com:kickass:

Well, I have moved from Texas to Michigan to recruit my band, had a guitarist I had been working with for the past 5 years just sending recording back and forth writing songs and ideas like crazy. So I finally made my move to this dangerous place which I found out is exactly the same as where I came from, the ghetto here is the same as my hometown,lol, so hey, whatever dude. So I am an old member who has been on and off since 2005. I have been on a spiritual journey on trying to figure out what to do with my life and talents. So I decided to get back into the music again, got my ass up north in June 2013 and now have the band assembled, they have lot of old school metal style which was perfect for me being from the old school era, I also have been introducing them to older shit they didnt know about. We are almost ready to play our first live show and will also be throwing backyard bbq METAL SHOWS!!!!! So look us up and like us on facebook too. Army of Stone!!!
mail@ultimatemetal.com:kickass:

Welcome, just read here the rules

and post like crazy, we need new contributions to the discussions.

Hey, I'm a 24 year old metal geek from Canada

Hey PM74 another canuck :p

Welcome to the den of iniquity, we're all geeks (except a couple of nerds :loco:) but lately it seems we forget to post here. Nevertheless we do come for a nice civilized discussion (see the rules please) and new blood is always needed.