Traditional Doom Metal

It's a re-issue with nothing added to it. Given how hard it was to find in stock anywhere, it's still worth that much to me.

No problem, I don't want to be a dick or something, I myself don't own the cd so you're winning.

thinking about buying their 1st album, I heard its basically the same musically but different vocals and awesomely my headphones dont work on this POS pc so :erk:

No problem, I don't want to be a dick or something, I myself don't own the cd so you're winning.

I know how some people are with original copies and whatnot. I own some originals of some stuff myself, but I don't really care if I can obtain any copy of anything hard to find. I wasn't trying to be a dick either.

thinking about buying their 1st album, I heard its basically the same musically but different vocals and awesomely my headphones dont work on this POS pc so :erk:

Yeah, I thought about grabbing both, but I might sample it somewhere first if I can.

When people say that an album is "worth every penny", they're obviously talking about the quality of the music, not the rarity of the CD.

I think I already may have asked this in this thread, but what are some good traditional doom bands that are gloomy and downcast, and not firmly rooted in the bluesy Sabbath formula? I'm talking about stuff like Solstice, early Candlemass, Warning, etc.

the Sabbath ones are the best (Internal Void, Unorthodox, Revelation, Oversoul).

maybe try Fall of the Idols

I know how some people are with original copies and whatnot. I own some originals of some stuff myself, but I don't really care if I can obtain any copy of anything hard to find. I wasn't trying to be a dick either.

Anyone who talks down to you for not owning the original version of an album that went out of print less than two years after its release needs to get a life.

I think I already may have asked this in this thread, but what are some good traditional doom bands that are gloomy and downcast, and not firmly rooted in the bluesy Sabbath formula? I'm talking about stuff like Solstice, early Candlemass, Warning, etc.

Try Drawing Down The Sun by The River, I just got this. Pretty much exactly what you are looking for, I'm not sure if you like female vocals, though. Also try Apostle Of Solitude and Mirror Of Deception.

what are some good doom bands that use female vocals? I dont think ive heard one yet and interested to hear how that works out