Traditional Doom Metal

hour of 13...gotta say im not digging any of that, they get bad reviews and probably crawl back to Swanson's feet? thats bullshit.

and i need that rituals of the oak, I want shirt and patch too but I won't buy a vinyl that I can't play :lol:

Yeah, it seems like they listened to all the negative attention they got from that vocalist wtf? what band does that..? I sort of get that impression from one of the band members that posts on NWN.

yeah..first they remixed it, that guy who posts on hellride and nwn! is a fag imo..talks about his house and his skulls and satanic rituals...and then this shit, this band isn't what they appear to be imho

I got to say I couldn't give a shit about the Hour of 13 drama; unfortunately I didn't even bother to read Doden's post and assumed that they were releasing the album with the new (yet old) singer... I was looking forward to that :(

Ok.. what is up with the new Apostle Of Solitude album cover..?

ELS_Cover_LoRes.jpg

PLore_Cover_LoRes.jpg

Fuck that is terrible.

IF that is real, let us have a competition to see who could make a better one.

Haha, those are horrendous! The first one looks like Dave kissing a drag queen!

Good news about Hour of 13, but you've got to wonder how long until the next drama comes along.

How is the new Gates of Slumber? Haven't gotten around to checking it out yet.

More Hour of 13 tracks posted to their myspace, these guys keep bringing quality. The next album 'The Ritualist' is to be released in early 2010. :headbang: