Warning: Emo thread (or not)

Seriously, I've just woken up, figured I'd check what was going on in this thread after I get a text from Jenni last night saying 'The RC forum are taking the piss out of me now... it's great! It's gotten on to the size of your nob'.

I have been practically screaming with laughter for the last fifteen minutes. I don't even regret making the thread anymore - this is just too funny.

Nice touch in masking my eyes in those photos, guys!

Also, can't kill her cat, as she doesn't have one. But I wouldn't if she did, because a) That would catapult me into the realm of 'psycho' and b) the animal didn't do shit.

As for Amy (might as well name the new girl too now) being 19 - if it helps, she turns 20 next month. And she's pretty mature for her age too. But more to the point, hot 19 year old blonde nurse!

Frankly, I'm amazed. I'm even vaguely considering asking Amy to join up so we can get a bit verbal hair-pulling contest going... but honestly, I don't think she'd go for it. She read this thread and went 'So we're not too serious then?' and then laughed at me when I started explaining what I meant because she only said it to wind me up.

Here's my favourite pic of her...

Amy.jpg

Susperia said:
Honestly she looks about 14... are you sure she's not lying about her age? Be careful.
Honestly I can't really believe someone has the nerve to be or in any way mention a non-Susperia female on this or any forum. :rolleyes: Men... you're all alike

lizard said:
so how come "Susperia" gets roasted for being all emo and Dill doesn't....it's like the reverse of the Care Crue imbroglio :lol:
dill has actually been posting here a while; he didn't jump right in to the friggin deep end :Smug:

I was asked to, repeatedly. Please give me a break. And fotmbm, whatever you're getting at has nothing to do with me, and more to do with Erik's idea of me.