Warning: Emo thread (or not)

Susperia said:
And fotmbm, whatever you're getting at has nothing to do with me, and more to do with Erik's idea of me.
Actually I'm just starting to get a wee bit annoyed with the blatant attention whoring and inability to shut up by someone with pink hair who can't seem to stand hah now cute kiddies wil play buy

/edit: sfotmbm lolz

Johanna said:
Actually I'm just starting to get a wee bit annoyed with the blatant attention whoring and inability to shut up by someone with pink hair who can't seem to stand hah now cute kiddies wil play buy

/edit: sfotmbm lolz

I don't have pink hair :erk:

And I don't understand the last part of your sentence, it makes no sense.

Edit: Johanna, I didn't ask for any of this attention, or do anything to get it. It's Erik and RiA who are making a huge deal out of me. I'm not being an attention whore, at least not by my own volition.

i'm not being an attention whore
if you weren't, you would take the hint and get the fuck out instead of replying to every fucking post

stop talking! do you have some sort of "i must always have the last word" mental disorder type thing? STOP TALKING!

The Susperia hatred is getting to be a bit over the top. It's not funny and wasn't funny to begin with. It's the internet, put her on "Ignore". It's that simple.

Also: boobies

so what did susperia do to get all this flaming? and i can't tell whether erik is truly being antagonistic or if he's overcompensating to hide some secret crush.