Warning: Emo thread (or not)

lurch70 said:
she like da money ... the lip ring in the pic is a nice :kickass:

hmm, for anyone that could be arsed to seek out my myspace I am not that shit at taking a photo of myself nor have I got a hideous birthmark in the shape of Hitler on my cheek - just wanted to clear that up!!

I mean, it makes good entertainment for the bitch to come to RC, but seriously WTF!?!?!?!?!

I'd fucking kill her cat or something if I was Dill. That is BEYOND bullshit. None of this shit makes any sense. Waaah, he moved me from his #1 friend!! Waaah, hes moved on so quick!! Waahh, he doesnt even mention my name!!!! Waaah, lets see what he's saying about me on that internet forum he is always on!!!! Waaaah, Im a fucking stalker!!! Waaaahhhhh!!!!

if jenni's interested, there's a poster on UM known as Tongue Ring, formerly known as LORD_RED_DRAGON, and he has only great things to say about his penis.

dead_fly said:
I have been know to make-out with girls sometimes but never had the pleasure of a good old carpet munch, maybe in time i will become tired of men and there hurtful ways and go over to the darkside....:lol:

*their

02Dill.jpg

:heh: