what is the hardest heaviest, most brutal song you've heard?

Pretty much despise CC as well. Some funny titles though.

CC Fact: Cannibal Corpse have been banned from playing any song off the first three albums anywhere in Germany as it is thought it may induce violence.

For that alone i have to respect them even if i don't like them. They must be pretty fucking brutal.

I doubt the songs off the first three albums would induce violence...I bet they were banned just on the song titles alone ("Addicted to Vaginal Skin," "Entrails Ripped from a Virgin's Cunt" etc)

I don`t think Meshuggahs "war" is either fast or very heavy compared to others. It`s slow (except 5 sec in the beginning of the song) and not heavy.

Mortician "Dr Gore" is faster and heavier IMHO.

In reference to Khanate

Powers said:
Was waiting for someone to mention these like. Actaully the single shittest band I've ever heard.

My mate Micheal saw them supporting Merzbow just a month or so ago. He said it was fucking hilarious, three songs in about 45 minutes holding bass chords for like 10 minutes at at time lol.

Apparently when they finally left not a single person claped. I was considering going to see them in Newcastle just to laugh at them. I did laugh when i first heard "Under Rotting Sky".

Agreed. Khanate = absolute bollocks. Possibly the most pointless waste of perfectly good blank cd's/artwork EVER. Borrowed it off a mate, who bought it on impulse. She warned me it was bad... but I never thought a band with a record deal could be that... ridiculously pointless.

Apparently, Steven Wilson has got right into that kind of thing. The mind boggles... :erk:

Liquid Diamonds said:
In reference to Khanate

Agreed. Khanate = absolute bollocks. Possibly the most pointless waste of perfectly good blank cd's/artwork EVER. Borrowed it off a mate, who bought it on impulse. She warned me it was bad... but I never thought a band with a record deal could be that... ridiculously pointless.

Apparently, Steven Wilson has got right into that kind of thing. The mind boggles... :erk:

Main problem with them is that as i'm listening to them............i'm sorry i just broke down laughing half way through this post, at how rediculously bad they are.

Aye the problem is i catch my self thinking "How in the name of all that is holy, could anyone with the ability to sense sound actaully enjoy this? Yea maybe they could sit on their Sub Woofer and get a ten minute cheap thrill of the bass? Perhaps they could lay it down flat and attract snakes? Aside from that? Fuck all man.

Deadlift said:
I don`t think Meshuggahs "war" is either fast or very heavy compared to others. It`s slow (except 5 sec in the beginning of the song) and not heavy.

Mortician "Dr Gore" is faster and heavier IMHO.

lol, Have you ever heard the song? how can you say it's slow?

"Stengah", "Rational Gaze", "New Millenium Cyanide Christ" and "Spasm" are slow, not "War"

Bereavement said:
Can I say any song from Britney Spear?

she is heavy and all of her song turns me to a freakin brutal mind. lol
Oh yeah, gotta love them bottom heavy bitches. She got more back than opeth ever will!

naboo said:
I second this.

Also Killing on Adrenaline by Dying Fetus, In My Kingdom Cold by Immortal, Crown of Horns by Cryptopsy, and The Burning Pits of The Duat by Nile.

The album Killing on Adrenaline is full of songs that are heavy as fuck. We Are Your Enemy, Absolute Defiance, Intentional Manslaughter. The bassy production doesn't hurt either.