What the fuck happened to this forum since I left...

did i just stumble upon the deedeedee thread? careful what u guys say cobot might end up like this
couple_cheesedoff.jpg

eww you were nice to him. i d be so disgusted if you were nice to me ewwww. do you honestly think he wants to be friends with you? do you live in a pink fairytale?

oh and about being ugly you can write a whole book. but you should know how much i care for ppl finding who and what pretty. :lol: you still didnt get my point. even the stupids among us got it.... but obviously you still didnt... :erk:

:lol::lol::lol:

eww you were nice to him. i d be so disgusted if you were nice to me ewwww. do you honestly think he wants to be friends with you? do you live in a pink fairytale?

I was nice to him, I sent him anything he asked for and introduced him to bands like Norther, Kalmah, etc... treated him well, gave him advice when he whined about not having a girlfriend, befriended him in a general way, talked random shit to keep him entertained. I did it to be kind and cuz I thoguht he was a cool guy, not for anything in return (except friendship). I even was gonna get him the Downfall single dirt fucking cheap. Then he fucking backstabbed me, which is fine. I told him I wasn't mad, it was his choice. But I just don't want to be friends with people like that, not that it's your business, and actually... he BEGGED AND BEGGED AND BEGGED me for days on MSN to forgive him I finally had to block him.

but you should know how much i care for ppl finding who and what pretty

Obviously your husband doesn't care for such things either :erk: I mean if you're a nice person then looks don't matter but :erk: wtf is his problem?

Drugs much?

I was nice to him, I sent him anything he asked for and introduced him to bands like Norther, Kalmah, etc... treated him well, gave him advice when he whined about not having a girlfriend, befriended him in a general way, talked random shit to keep him entertained. I did it to be kind and cuz I thoguht he was a cool guy, not for anything in return (except friendship). I even was gonna get him the Downfall single dirt fucking cheap. Then he fucking backstabbed me, which is fine. I told him I wasn't mad, it was his choice. But I just don't want to be friends with people like that, not that it's your business, and actually... he BEGGED AND BEGGED AND BEGGED me for days on MSN to forgive him I finally had to block him.
blabkaureugly
umm i dont care maybe? keep your private stuff to yourself pls. im the last who will be interested in it