What the fuck happened to this forum since I left...

Joe you live in your own little world
youre always the victim
all your enemies are ugly
youre always right
everyone argues but you

are u seriously that dumb? im talking about the actual subject. you ask why this forum got boring? maybe you should ask yourself why? because ppl like u go and cry to deron about things when they insult just as bad. and wernt you the moralistic one when i had an avatar of the famous pic? you re full of double morals. your poor gf... no wait she deserves it since she s a foreigner (sorry im german, what did you expect?)

Look, there's a difference between making jokes/arguing online and viciously doing something to hurt someone (even online). If you can't see that then you're dumber than I thought you fucking mutt. I do have morals and I'm a nice person, the internet is all about disliking people and being childish at times, but it's easy to forget there's people on the other side of the computer and if you cross the line (like the avatar you had) it can really hurt someone. Not that you give a fuck anyways you heartless cunt.

I didn't cry to deron about shit, get that straight. Only person I reported really was Codi, and that was under the strong influence of Deron and that was only after A LOT of bullshit. But Deron doesn't even care because that bullshit still continues and he does nothing, so whateverthefuckever.

Btw, don't pity my g/f, we have a great time :lol: I actually pity your husband if you act the same way in life you do here, although I hope not. Btw, she's not a foreigner you dumbshit kraut :lol: And even if she was that just makes her even more exotic. Stop being jealous that she's a much better person than you... and not to mention better looking as well (not that it matters).

youre always the victim
youre always right
everyone argues but you

You are real trash man. Pure fucking garbage. And that's all I'll say. I was nothing but NICE to you, always. I did so much for you and you turned around and fucked me over :lol: so ahrd. It was a good pwnage I'll admit. It was your choice and I can accept that, but seriously don't try to talk to me or beg for my friendship or tell me what is what because as I already told you, I don't care about what you have to say.

I don't need to say I'm nice, I prove it with most actions I do, both online and in real life. When it comes down to it, I'm there for people. Sure on the forum I be a dick to people and and fuck around and make jokes and flame, but if I seriously knew it was hurting them, then I wouldn't do it. Anyways, as I said, you're fucking disgusting man.

:kickass: That's the spirit, man I don't even know:oops:

His name is Ricky, and he is, depsite being a dick, a pretty cool guy when he wants to be. As I said along time ago he is one of the few people i actually respect here.

youre always the victim

Not that you give a fuck anyways you heartless cunt.

But Deron doesn't even care because that bullshit still continues and he does nothing, so whateverthefuckever.

Stop being jealous that she's a much better person than you... and not to mention better looking as well (not that it matters).

you are real trash man. Pure fucking garbage. And that's all I'll say. I was nothing but NICE to you, always. I did so much for you and you turned around and fucked me over :lol: so ahrd. It was a good pwnage I'll admit. It was your choice and I can accept that, but seriously don't try to talk to me or beg for my friendship or tell me what is what because as I already told you, I don't care about what you have to say.

:rolleyes:

Look, there's a difference between making jokes/arguing online and viciously doing something to hurt someone (even online). If you can't see that then you're dumber than I thought you fucking mutt. I do have morals and I'm a nice person, the internet is all about disliking people and being childish at times, but it's easy to forget there's people on the other side of the computer and if you cross the line (like the avatar you had) it can really hurt someone. Not that you give a fuck anyways you heartless cunt.
oh you re so damn innocent. you never cross the line by just randomly insulting... im sorry your words are just waste of space.

oh you re so damn innocent. you never cross the line by just randomly insulting... im sorry your words are just waste of space.

If I ever crossed the line knowingly I made ammends. And if unwillingly then whomever I hurt has but to mention it and I'd apologize. God your routine is so old, you troll like Johnny Carson or some shit.

You are real trash man. Pure fucking garbage. And that's all I'll say. I was nothing but NICE to you, always. I did so much for you and you turned around and fucked me over :lol: so ahrd. It was a good pwnage I'll admit. It was your choice and I can accept that, but seriously don't try to talk to me or beg for my friendship or tell me what is what because as I already told you, I don't care about what you have to say.
eww you were nice to him. i d be so disgusted if you were nice to me ewwww. do you honestly think he wants to be friends with you? do you live in a pink fairytale?

oh and about being ugly you can write a whole book. but you should know how much i care for ppl finding who and what pretty. :lol: you still didnt get my point. even the stupids among us got it.... but obviously you still didnt... :erk: