Will you still listen to metal when you are older?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MightyDrynwhyl said:
albie633: every1 young listens to metal? really? then why is it that everytime i step outside all i see is tupac and britney spears? metal is a horrible money maker, most european bands that get to tour the us usually end up in a van with a uhaul

Well black people dont listen to metal so that answers your question. And white people have to pretend to black music so they dont get beta up and robbed and called racist. In secret they listen to metal. Most girls dont like metal. They do sometimes. I was mainly talking about oung white men who make up the vast majority of the consumer market.

Well metal makers have it better tha n muiscpeople of other genres. Country artists have to ride bicycles sometimes. Metal is a better money maker than all other forms of music.

MightyDrynwhyl said:
how is korn metal? when everywhere they state that they dont listen to metal and they HATE being called metal? so your saying anything with fantasy, anger, and depression is metal? i think you forgot drugs and sex and gang violence(other common teenager things)

They never said that.

Thats right.

Drugs sex and gangs have to do with rap music metals black counterpoart. Metal is more populr because it has fans of whits who are more plentiful then blacks.

metal is a better money maker than all other forms of music? you still havent explained this. metal doesnt make too much money, tell me how rich the band Death was, or how rich symphony x is. tell me if metal makes so much money than why do most bands play concerts for 300-400 ppl? Nile a very popular death metal band played here for only about 300 ppl

MightyDrynwhyl said:
they dont do this to appeal to anybody, most bands dont fgive a shit if they make $2 or $2000, whats this point your going for?

Incorect.

The point is

Only young people like metal and they hav the most cash and buy the most music. Metal is their music of choice. Bnds se this and they grab the oppurtuniy.

Good god, albie633. Stop rambling. What in the fuck are you talking about?

Everything you have said in this thread is complete bullshit.

MightyDrynwhyl said:
metal is a better money maker than all other forms of music? you still havent explained this. metal doesnt make too much money, tell me how rich the band Death was, or how rich symphony x is. tell me if metal makes so much money than why do most bands play concerts for 300-400 ppl? Nile a very popular death metal band played here for only about 300 ppl

I dont need exact numbers. I know this because its true.

Most bands play small venues because it makes more oney. And those are FAR bigger than most genres play too.

Disturbed4ntics said:
Good god, albie633. Stop rambling. What in the fuck are you talking about?

Everything you have said in this thread is complete bullshit.

Dont insult me. Thats a sure sine I am wiinnning this debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.