Your favourite anime series

....and what else have I gone though recently:

High School D:rofl:: So good I watched both seasons in Japanese with subtitles, which i never do. I wasn't waiting for an English dub version. (Apparently season 1 is now available in English, though)

Fairy tale: Not a bad story, pretty funny at times. I'm on episode 37 of 48, I think.

Infinite Statos: Hot girls & mechs: Always a good combo.

Neon Genesis Evangelion: WTF was with that ending?

Trigun: Does this get good? I watched about 10 episodes & it really lost me.

B Gata H Kei: Goddamn hilarious! I nearly pissed myself with this one! Netflix is a bad influence & a serious time waster.

Demon King Daomo: The only other anime besides Robotech that I've watched twice. Still great the second time around. I wish they'd do a second season. :(

...I'm sure there's a few more I've been through that I can't think of off the top of my head.

Deathnote, Soul Eater, and Hellsing are the only animes I ever really loved.

And like you said Naruto is pretty good the later episodes is where it gets really brutal.

My list on the first page is still pretty complete. I recently watched a bunch, Steins;Gate was pretty good, and Darker than Black in a way too. I previously watched Sword Art Online, as it was recommended by many. I didn't really like it though. Also, no mention for Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt? It's great.

Also, I don't like no subs or dubs. Just raw Japanese for me.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (hands down winner and part 3 was announced, rejoice!), Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei, Hunter X Hunter (first series, not the 2011 one), Black Lagoon, Serial Experiments Lain, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, FLCL, Code Geass, Cardcaptor Sakura, Digimon Tamers and Now and Then, Here and There.

Lately I have barely kept up with the current season though, just watching Kill la Kill, Samurai Flamenco and Nagi no Asukara. On a related hobby, is anyone here into Tokusatsu? Kamen Rider Gaim has been pretty good so far.

So I just finished watching "Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood." ...and it really was as good as everyone said it was. Nice to see something live up to the hype for a change!

Also watching 進撃の巨人 now, it's pretty fun but holy fuck the main character is annoying again.

Recently watched 四畳半神話大系 and I really dug it. The visual style is amazing and I really liked the idea. What else? Watamote was ok, not anything special.