Another "How to properly growl..." thread.

Hey gias I hav dis questun about mah growls, I herd U should do dis techneek called vocal hamburger and fries, doo I need to do tha gurz while the fry is in mah throat cause the fries keep shooting out o mah nose lulz. I alzo herd of dis style calld vocal beans, where you bend yer head back and inhale reel hard, and then this otter gai said to try someting calld "hairbrushing" to maak yurself brootal. Aim confuse! Nau yoo ppl tell me to "bark" liek a dawg? Dood, deaf methulz is HARD! Stop making up all dees names!

lav ya man :D

Hey gias I hav dis questun about mah growls, I herd U should do dis techneek called vocal hamburger and fries, doo I need to do tha gurz while the fry is in mah throat cause the fries keep shooting out o mah nose lulz. I alzo herd of dis style calld vocal beans, where you bend yer head back and inhale reel hard, and then this otter gai said to try someting calld "hairbrushing" to maak yurself brootal. Aim confuse! Nau yoo ppl tell me to "bark" liek a dawg? Dood, deaf methulz is HARD! Stop making up all dees names!

Sounds like youre not putting enough friez in with your burgarz. Need to heat up dat dog and stuff it right in der.

hmmm was it this thread that Jocke and Stefan gave me advices about growling? It was so helpful. I like spamming but not for this thread. Looking forward for more advices and stuff :)

In order to pracitce my growls i used Tarot song and i tried to growl "right" notes of the clean singing (Damn, my english got rusty).

Tell me what you think guys, imo the really high parts sound so blackmetalish :S

Last edited by a moderator: