BLAZE

Brett - K A L I S I A

Dreaded Moderator
Feb 26, 2004
France
www.towerstudio.net
Please post all questions, comments & anything related to this artist here.

As Live As It Gets / Blood And Belief / Silicon Messiah / Blaze

blaze_live.jpg
blaze_blood.jpg
blaze_silicon.jpg
blaze_tenth.jpg

Blaze fan no 1
His Maiden era sucked a lot, but I love everything he has done as a solo artist!
He put so much love into what he does, even when performing in front of 50 persons as happened a lot of times over here.
I may say that andy duties made his records really shine!

Silicon Messiah is one of my favorite albums.

I think his maiden days are a bit shoddy because harris was writing all these songs like "verse chorus verse chorus chorus chorus chorus chorus bass solo chorus chorus." Some of that X factor and Virtual XI seemed to drag on and on.

But Messiah really leveled me when I first heard it!

I really dont think that Blaze sucked in Maiden. Although it was a very different slant on Maiden i did actually enjoy it heaps, and I'm an enormous Maiden fan! Something else funny, the first maiden album i heard was actually Virtual XI and it's what got me into them! Then no. beast came and i was quite blown away :D

this is the most random thing but i totally remember hearing "hollow head" very late at night on a local radio station (eddie trunk rocks) and i was like whoa this sounds so cool. it was one of the first times ever i noticed production value. i found some stuff online, heard about andy sneap and then found blaze, and subsequently, arch enemy online. the rest is history as it lead me to start listening for production, and eventually changed my life and inspired me to start doing what i do.