My Decrepit Lament - Veiled in Sorrow 3/10
Savatage - Hall Of The Mountain King 6.5/10
WASP - Harder Faster 6/10
We Butter The Bread With Butter - Superföhn Bananendate 1/10
fucking terrible.
Artillery - Time Has Come 7/10
Enslaved - Havenless 7/10
Aversions Crown - Xenoforms 2/10

He probably became a nu metal and Djent supremacist, it's the only way he could've gone farther than he already had. Got into a heated flame war over As I Lay Dying being more critical to the metal genre than Judas Priest or some shit like that.

I think posts really racist shitrants on other boards here. I think we just ignore it buuuut the other boards report him.

Except Arg wasn't actually a racist, he just troll baits with all that stuff, and the fact that other boards didn't catch onto it is retarded. I mean for God's sake, just about every time I've submitted a black musician's work in the Non-metal mixtape, he's given a negative review with a comment about sending the musician back to the cotton fields. Anyone who thinks he's for real about it and not just an edgy shitposter troll is stunted in neural development.

Reactions: The Butt
I've yet to see an iota of genuine racism from him, I can't find one "racist" post where he's not either being blatantly facetious, or is troll baiting like a motherfucker.