Compositional mixtape

I'm about as anti-PC as humanly possible, but I know all too well what racism looks like, so I'd think if he was an authentic racist I'd be able to spot it.

I'm about as anti-PC as humanly possible, but I know all too well what racism looks like, so I'd think if he was an authentic racist I'd be able to spot it.

At your age I'm sure you've seen a lot more blatant racism than we have. But I do know racists of today do a lot better job of hiding it in public though it's still often thinly veiled. Also, a person's sense of humor can give much information about their true thoughts. Not saying arg is specifically but I wouldn't rule it out.

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
Again, I'd like to see evidence of what you guys would consider racism from him. I'm aware racists tend to veil themselves a little more these days, however, it isn't much of a veil as anyone with adequate blood flow to their medulla can see through it. And for me, humor is humor. Don Rickles is one of my favorite comedians of all time, and I enjoy even his most racially charged material. Does that mean I hold his jokes as axiomatic parables for reality? No, it means I find that sort of comedy entertaining and funny. Having a racial sense of humor or making racist jokes doesn't make you a racist. Unless you actually believe in the superiority or inferiority of one or more races over or under others, you're not racist.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
I'm more interested in continuing this mixtape game than this line of conversation tbh. I chose my words very carefully and I feel like you responded to different words in a couple cases there.

Augie is a cunt regardless.

Fuck he could have been banned for posting secret camera videos of himself fucking prostitutes. He literally did that before.

Reactions: CiG and The Butt
Never heard of this fellow but reading his posts I like him already. I sense a kindred spirit in him.

Reactions: CiG
My Decrepit Lament · Veiled in Sorrow
5/10
Music that can only be called cool to the person who's making you listen to it because its better than the rest of their collection.

Savatage - Hall Of The Mountain King
10/10
The video alone would have gotten a ten but this song is fucking classic. I'm such a huge fan of stinted, purely phonic vocal sequences.

WASP - Harder Faster
7/10
Toight

We Butter The Bread With Butter - Superföhn Bananendate
2/10
Holy fucking terrible, but I've heard worse.

Artillery - Time Has Come
7/10
Pretty cool. Got bored.

Enslaved - Havenless
8/10
Heavy. Reminded me there's a playlist on that I'm supposed to be rating, so it got my attention. Enveloping breakdown.

Aversions Crown - Xenoforms
3/10
Meh.

Reactions: CiG
@Carpe Mortem is the winner. She did not actually tell me that was her pick, but by process of elimination, it must be her who picked Savatage.

Good thing you got those ratings in at the last minute.

Savatage - Hall Of The Mountain King - 8.5 @Carpe Mortem
Artillery - Time Has Come - 7.57 @HamburgerBoy
WASP - Harder Faster - 6.64 @H.P. Lovecraft
Enslaved - Havenless -6.25 @Serjeant Grumbles
Veiled in Sorrow - My Decrepit Lament - 5.64 @Baroque
We Butter The Bread With Butter - Superföhn Bananendate - 3.5 @The Butt
Aversions Crown - Xenoforms - 3.43 @arg (I assume)

Last edited:
Reactions: Carpe Mortem
Toight.

The theme is... By laziness and continuity.... Short stinted vocal sequences. Hall of the Mountain King is a good example, as is Satan's Twenty Twenty Five.