Do your parents like Bodom?

my dad doesnt listen to it, but i dont think he has anything against it. My mom thought it was ridiculous, the name, but i explained to her that there was actually a reason why they called themselves Children Of Bodom, and it was not being children, from bodom. This made her eh, respect it a bit more, but i dont think she really likes it.

Moms into Red Hot Chilli Peppers, and Dad is more like, country and stuff.

my parents don't listen to such kind of music, and they didn't even hear COB cuz I listen to them alwayz with phones. once my mother heard them and said that she liked them, but I doubt she understood anything at least.
my dad likes Uriah Heep, and mom Santana and Francis Goia.

My mom, who passed away 2 years ago from breast cancer, would listen to it without complants but didn't necessarily like it...lol

then when I moved in with him I got my dad (57) to sit through the janne and alexi "battle" off of the stockholm DVD. but as soon as the next song started and he heard the vocals he walked away shaking his head. The only songs he seems to like are "downfall" and Red light in my eyes part 1 and 2

He listens the yngwie, zappa, uriah heep, etc... and has played guitar and keyboard since the early 60's so he gives them respect for the abilitys but still can't get past the vocals.

however I did get him addicted to Warmen... :kickass:

most of the time i cant hear what alexi is saying,the only songs i know,and can hear are needled 24/7 and silent night bodom night,most of the time i just mimic the screams,like my dads always like,how can you listen to that,i just say there really skilled and thats why i love cob,then i just love the whole screaming factor,i hate bands that are hardcore and fast like dragonforce with some gay fucking boy band vocals

trust me on this do not read the lyrics in the booklet they sound alot better that way hehe....:err: dont push me......dont push me.......DONT PUSH MEEEE.....:lol:

I like to piss moma off with DARKTHRONE and BATHORY in the winter hehehehe she sure dont like that :loco: i turn it up extra loud when shes around so it can fuck her right up :devil:

^ 1) I did that with Manson and Cradle when I was 13/14.

2) Click "edit" at the bottom of your post to add something else. No need for another post.

my parents don't listen to such kind of music, and they didn't even hear COB cuz I listen to them alwayz with phones. once my mother heard them and said that she liked them, but I doubt she understood anything at least.
my dad likes Uriah Heep, and mom Santana and Francis Goia.
Ohmygoodgod, Any... you're the first person that knows of Uriah Heep... that's good.
They're old stuff, but I always liked their music... some songs are very catchy, quite nice.

Anyway...
In my house the only words "metal music" are forbidden.... I had another argument right two days ago cause my parents couldn't stand me listening to some songs... and I can assure that the volume was veeery low... and metal songs listened with such a low volume aren't enjoyable, at all... they get disturbing, they're not made for that.

both my parents hate all the heavy metal bands,i dont really even know what music they like but it isnt metal,i still play my music loud though which sucks 4 them cause my brothers like the same stuff as me so all of us blast our music so its like 3 different metal songs playing at once.

reggae is so much better than reggaeton :puke: thanx to god/devil/whoever Parents of nobody here listen that shit ...i feel pity for the sons of my neighbours :erk:
My mom likes Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation and Apocalyptica,
which is cool, since she also likes reggea... :Smug:
COB scares her... :lol:

They think COB's music is a little bit violent ! Too much violent to them. They've got a headache when they listen to Bodom. But My father likes rock music or stuff like that (he's 60) because he's a musician ... Better than my mother (she's 46) who doesn't like metal at all !
So ... I like to put the sound louder when COB is playing (or all the other metal band I listen) :D

I've tried to get my parents to listen to them, I think my dad would appreciate the guitar/keyboard duels in Kissing the Shadows, but every time I try to explain to him how talented Alexi and Janne are, he rolls his eyes and stops listening, thinking I'm just in one of those teeny-bop obsessive phases and that I exaggerate...
It's really quite annoying.

Btw, I havn't gone on this site for about a year... but now I'm back in school, in computer apps. 2 where i have about an hour of free time everyday... so yep.

My parents dislike metallmusic mom likes like gospel etc christian music,and my daddy would kick my ass for listening metall. Once i was age of 14-15 i took my first ear pearsing and he saw me with my new cros earring he almost pull it off.
Well hes has pohjalaista blood in hes veins like i do.:headbang:

Well,my father listens pop music:erk: and when he saw I'm listening Bodom,he call my mother and asked her that what if he send me to a mental hospital...:err:However I talked with him.I said "that's my life my music.You have to show respect."He is not disturbing me anymore about Bodom but he still thinks that I'm satanist....

My mum listens rock.Sometimes metal.Metallica,Apocalyptica,Linkin Park,Evanescence...She doesn't thinks that I'm satanist.She wants me to listen Bodom,Behemoth,Lamb Of God and bands like that.Hey,I love my mum :D:kickass:

Well,my father listens pop music:erk: and when he saw I'm listening Bodom,he call my mother and asked her that what if he send me to a mental hospital...:err:However I talked with him.I said "that's my life my music.You have to show respect."He is not disturbing me anymore about Bodom but he still thinks that I'm satanist....

My mum listens rock.Sometimes metal.Metallica,Apocalyptica,Linkin Park,Evanescence...She doesn't thinks that I'm satanist.She wants me to listen Bodom,Behemoth,Lamb Of God and bands like that.Hey,I love my mum :D:kickass:

Your mom ROCK:headbang:

haha lol :loco:
my father likes classical music... bach, beethoven etc...
my mum likes ur mum too.... yeah :headbang: