Dreams

god damn nad said:
okay i just remembered my dream from last night:

was reading a song by song review for the new clutch album and the dude gave burning beard a -12 out of 10. gay.

lol you have dumb dreams. if i ever had a dream where i was sitting there reading something, i'd shoot myself.

hahahahahahahahaha

many of my dreams are utterly pointless. i dream of shit like that, making breakfast, buying pants, etc.

I had a dream of posting on this forum. Not only do I lose at life now, I lose in my dreams.

I have a shitload of dreams that revolve around school. They're usually about me remembering some class I'm signed up for but had forgotten about and now I have a test I'm completely unprepared for because I haven't shown up to class for months.

cthulufhtagn said:
somewhat reminds me of a dream i had where i had to go onstage with some band in 5 minutes and i didn't know the songs at all and i was freaking out...i guess that's the musician's variant of the classic "going to school naked" dream :loco:

Dear Jesus, I had that exact same dream, except in mine I was already on stage in front of thousands of people, and it was some shitty metalcore band. The whole front row was composed of straight-fucking-edges and goth chicks trying to touch me as I went on stage.
So I just screamed and bounced around a bit and nobody noticed the difference.

You know you're a geek when system failure is a recurring theme in your dreams. And I've also had dreams about the most mundane things possible...and I had the skipped a whole semester dream a few weeks ago, despite having graduated two years ago. o_O

Thanatopsis123 said:
I have a shitload of dreams that revolve around school. They're usually about me remembering some class I'm signed up for but had forgotten about and now I have a test I'm completely unprepared for because I haven't shown up to class for months.

hahaha I've had a few of those before.

i dreamt about this forum once or twice, definitely woke up feeling like a loser. and laughing. and wanting to masturbate.
Demonspell said:
.and I had the skipped a whole semester dream a few weeks ago, despite having graduated two years ago. o_O
oh man, this is a recurring dream for me, but one that didn't start until AFTER graduating either! :zombie:

Last night I dreamt about going up north to Cairns to visit my girl, but having to walk everywhere. Then some sound technicians at an ac/dc tribute gig offered me some hash-cake and I got lost in a psychadelic vegas-styled mall. Escalators are fucking scary. Then when I found my way out, my lady got the shits because I was stoned as a mullet.

Décadent said:
Last night I dreamt about going up north to Cairns to visit my girl, but having to walk everywhere. Then some sound technicians at an ac/dc tribute gig offered me some hash-cake and I got lost in a psychadelic vegas-styled mall. Escalators are fucking scary. Then when I found my way out, my lady got the shits because I was stoned as a mullet.

Speaking of which, where the fuck are you? Tafe is fucking boring today, you're playing truant more than me lately, and that's saying something...

Yeah, I spoke to Lyndal. Fuckin' business cards. Fuckin' invitations. I don't even have a fucking bottle the right shape for my label. Plus I was on the phone 'till ungodly hours, and dubbing thrash metal tapes.

Excuses, excuses, haha I had to do my presentation today, made the whole lot up on the spot, got a few laughs though.
Anyway I was out drinking last night, and I am still here, THAT'S fuckin' dedication, no wonder I am top of the class.

whoa, FUCKED up dream last night. it started after i was awakened at 3:30am by rip-shit-o-rama compliment a can o' these for dinner:

hfso406.jpg

anyhow, it alternated between driving around vegas with some ill buffet situations (drunk people, assholes) and then this holocaust type situation where i was walking around surrounded by miles of mud and dead/dying bodies. some japanese dude got his shit ruined right in front of me, he was bitching about something and some official looking dude came up and scalped him. oddly enough i was waiting in this mess to be picked up by my mom, who i called on the cell phone i had "yeah still pretty messed up here, anyhow i'm just hanging around so whenever you get a chance to drop by is fine with me." oh yeah it sorta resembled that one album cover... ahhhh shit that group that really really really sucked?

469351.jpg

there we go.

Had two kickass dreams last night: The first one was about how awesome the christmas party gig we're playing is gonna be, and somehow some record company dude showed up and we got signed and became mildly wealthy and I didn't have to work with computers other than for fun ever again.

The second dream was that some nuclear holocaust happened and canada became like crazy elite commando marines and shit. Think like a cross between universal soldier, Terminator (the future terminator stuff) and ummm... warhammer 40k (but with mutants and humans only) and I was some sort of squad leader. and saved people including some hot chicks and when I wasn't shooting and fighting stuff I was in a kickass band playing post apocalyptic black metal and had a hot wife and shit.

yeah.

I love dreams that rock.

Iconoclastic Tendencies said:
The second dream was that some nuclear holocaust happened and canada became like crazy elite commando marines and shit. Think like a cross between universal soldier, Terminator (the future terminator stuff) and ummm... warhammer 40k (but with mutants and humans only) and I was some sort of squad leader. and saved people including some hot chicks and when I wasn't shooting and fighting stuff I was in a kickass band playing post apocalyptic black metal and had a hot wife and shit.

yeah.

I love dreams that rock.
MOST

METAL

DREAM

EVER!!!!!