Dreams

like 10 years ago i had this dream that my high school sophomore english teacher was talking about my essay and then WHAM! punch to the grill. then she did it again, and it really hurt! turns out my friend was kicking me in the head, so i woke up and punched him. good times!

I've had several dreams with "real" feelings. There's the classic, piss that never ends, theres the sex without being able to ejaculate (for those of you who do "finish" may your sack come unstuck) and then every now and then theres the aforementioned punch to the grill or other body part. Hell, I've even been drop kicked to the nuts before.

was reading the call of the cthulhu right before falling asleep last night, dreamed i was going down on some fat loud girl at work.

that's not what i expected really.

god damn nad said:
was reading the call of the cthulhu right before falling asleep last night, dreamed i was going down on some fat loud girl at work.

that's not what i expected really.

That falls under the realm of night terrors. :puke:

one of these days ... no you know what, starting NOW.

every post of mine for ONE FULL WEEK will be a simpsons reference. let's see if i can keep up my regular ridiculous number of daily posts.

THIS MAKES NO SENSE! TELL THE PEOPLE!!!

god damn nad said:
one of these days ... no you know what, starting NOW.

every post of mine for ONE FULL WEEK will be a simpsons reference. let's see if i can keep up my regular ridiculous number of daily posts.

THIS MAKES NO SENSE! TELL THE PEOPLE!!!

hahahaha I noticed these shenanigans and was wondering how long you planned to keep it up.

*thumbs up*

cthulufhtagn said:
:guh: sweet jesus, you play too many video games
or maybe i don't play enough video games...i want dreams like that...

Bolt thrower before bed helps. It's also my alarm clock. Also try reading warhammer 40k books (or warhammer classic).

cthulufhtagn said:
seems like all my dreams involve me running away from something large, scary, and/or armed to the teeth

I'm waiting for you to post a dream where you're running away from me :p

dreamed about my warhammer 40k movie last night.

Vin Diesel was the chaos lord and he dies early in.

Sean Connery was the Imperial Commisar.

Lots of intense combat stuff.

Was totally fucking awesome. Just wish I was good at writing so I could make a script.

I would have no problem paying to see a Warhammer 40k flick, assuming it was even 1/4 as good as that fucking intro video in Dawn of War.

yeah, that intro rocks.

Favourite scenes I've thought of... Imperial guard platoon holder off an ork waaagh in a crater. One of them runs... Commisar Connery stands up in the hail of ork bullets to shoot him down personally and yells at the troops. They kill a bunch but are being overrun. Connery calls in an air strike. Orks look dead, then the warboss stands up and yells WAAAAAGH!!!! and waaaay more orks come running over a hill behind them, commisar orders men to stand strong, and at last minute a huge shell whirs overhead and kills the warboss, connery looks, it's a baneblade coming over the hill. Dude on take waves arm forward and you here the thunder of a shitload of bassilisks firing Earthshakers. Connery orders them to take cover.

Cue special effects.

More to come some as I dream it/can pull myself away from quake 4 long enough to type it.

well i didn't dream about that fucking horse thankfully, i did dream about screwing an ex-girlfriend and while she was telling me about all the music equipment she was going to buy me, i was thinking "oh man, i hope she doesn't want to get back together."

Damn, there was the HOTTEST blonde in my dreams last night but i kept thinking "hey i have a girlfriend, this is wrong" whenever i was with her. fucking conscience!

Chromatose said:
I guess that means its time for "a california cheeseburger"

caliburger.jpg

oh shit, i've seen that one a bunch of times. i wonder if that scene was cut out for syndication?