General Chat

Yeah, I'm good. We're in the process of sorting it all out now. He's having a paranoid episode thinking people are watching the house and surrounding it n stuff. Too much cocaine and weed. He forced me to buy some fucking E's too which I didn't particularly want to do but winded up doing it in case he flipped. He suggested we split em and I wasn't gonna sit there and say no to somebody who was this crazy at the time, so I just dropped em back n sat it out. They probably helped a bit to be fair, time went a lot faster and I was finding it easier to deal with the situation and like what to say to him. But I was rushing my tits off wishing I was in a nightclub with my best mates and not with a nut case in my front room.

Yeah, I'm good. We're in the process of sorting it all out now. He's having a paranoid episode thinking people are watching the house and surrounding it n stuff. Too much cocaine and weed. He forced me to buy some fucking E's too which I didn't particularly want to do but winded up doing it in case he flipped. He suggested we split em and I wasn't gonna sit there and say no to somebody who was this crazy at the time, so I just dropped em back n sat it out. They probably helped a bit to be fair, time went a lot faster and I was finding it easier to deal with the situation and like what to say to him. But I was rushing my tits off wishing I was in a nightclub with my best mates and not with a nut case in my front room.

Was giving into him the best thing to do though? If he finds out you'll buy stuff off him, he might keep coming back to you for more money

Dick heads shouldn't do drugs, because at the end of the day drugs or not, they're still gonna be a cunt, maybe just worse.

I'm moving house soon now. Found a niiice place and it comes with a leather couch in the bedroom. Fuck YES

He forced me to buy some fucking E's too....so I just dropped em back n sat it out.

Not wise to do that, psychosis is contagious and you could've started tripping out thinking people are spying on you, etc. Once you've had it, episodes tend to come on much easier and quicker in future.

One of the reasons drugs are stupid and cause more problems than they solve.

... or more problems than they ... dissolve.

694606_700b.jpg

s

Not wise to do that, psychosis is contagious and you could've started tripping out thinking people are spying on you, etc. Once you've had it, episodes tend to come on much easier and quicker in future.

To be honest I don't think I made a bad choice cos he could have done anything to me (and I can handle my stuff), it wasn't that bad too. I've had a few nights out from the batch that I had that night like so I knew how it'd effect me... I'm a bit of a party monster so I took the rush well and sat it out and even tried chatting to him a lot n calming him down, asking about his life n what not. Tried to get personal. But that's what this dude was going through and looking out the windows and doors constantly thinking people were surrounding the house. This is why the whole situation arose in the first place.

I know all about psychosis as it's happened to two people very close to me in the past. It happened to somebody in my band basically, which is why we winded up having a break and got a new drummer. Way too much to go into there though.

But my friends are always about n showing support and I'm happy.

PLUS... Leather couch on the way in the new house. Fuck yeaahhh