Hatred in Metal Scene...

Theres a lot of people in metal who will hate on any band that has gained some kind of mainstream success in order to make themselves look more "hardcore". You just learn to ignore those people eventually. I personally don't like COB's Are You Deat Yet album, but not for that reason, I just don't like the sound of it.

I could say it's their best album, one by one the songs become my favorites.
First I didn't like it at all, then LDB became my favorite for sometime, later T,L&S became my favorite (actually after I had heard it twice), after that I got into We're not gonna fall which was my favorite for a long time, right now I just fell in love with Iywp...pfw.
At the side of that, I love the other songs equally.

The old stuff I don't listen to that much anymore, I've had overdoze...

I guess this sentence is related to the ''wearing bodom shirts thing''.. so you really think you appear silly in a bodom shirt or do you mean it's not that clever to wear a bodom shirt at a funeral?

No no I just mean you can wear a shirt if you want, but don't let your admiration of the band show in a stupid way.

"We dont give a FUCK if they hate them!" As ive said a million times, fuck the haters dude.

Dude.. I dont see why anyone hates anything! People just fucking suck period. I wear bodom shit all the time and people CONSTANTLY make fun of me for it. But who gives a shit?

In general when people see a person who wears a t-shirt of a metal group....they think that person is a drugged,alcoholic,and so on...

I personally hate that someone hates something or someone only for what he wears or listen to......fuck hypocrisy!

And so do i...
But when you are constantly in contact with people who tell you " Hey look at him,he's wearing the t-shirt of those guys died in the sea" -.- or always tell you that metal music sucks...and that the real music is the house...sometimes you get fed up a lot...
I just say "Fuck you,you don't understand what music means"...but hearing that a fucking kind of music made by a fucking machine is better then something create by a man(guitar,drum and so on),and i'm not talking about only metal,it's fucking annoying....i can understand that maybe the heavy vocal is something you don't like...but if you listeng always to the music,you're an hypocrity if you say that it isn't music....

Sorry if i used a bad english...^^

The metal scene is full of people who only like niche music. In other words, the moment the mainstream the music, it starts to lose it's cred.

And so do i...
But when you are constantly in contact with people who tell you " Hey look at him,he's wearing the t-shirt of those guys died in the sea" -.- or always tell you that metal music sucks...and that the real music is the house...sometimes you get fed up a lot...
I just say "Fuck you,you don't understand what music means"...but hearing that a fucking kind of music made by a fucking machine is better then something create by a man(guitar,drum and so on),and i'm not talking about only metal,it's fucking annoying....i can understand that maybe the heavy vocal is something you don't like...but if you listeng always to the music,you're an hypocrity if you say that it isn't music....

Sorry if i used a bad english...^^

..yeah, I see the point..and I know it happens all the time but..well, I just don't listen to those bullshit..it's just not worth it...

That WeAreInFlames guy is unbelivable :lol: I really doubt he's ever listened to those bands, or at least listened withouth thinkink ''it's going to suck it's going to suck and evne if it rocks I'll say it sucks''. He talked shit about three bands which play much less emo-oriented music than last In Flames album f.e. :lol: I like ASOP, and I won't flame In Flames cos I've not listened to them carefully and tastes are tastes, but his post was just so retarded regarding the three bands.

That WeAreInFlames guy is unbelivable :lol: I really doubt he's ever listened to those bands, or at least listened withouth thinkink ''it's going to suck it's going to suck and evne if it rocks I'll say it sucks''. He talked shit about three bands which play much less emo-oriented music than last In Flames album f.e. :lol: I like ASOP, and I won't flame In Flames cos I've not listened to them carefully and tastes are tastes, but his post was just so retarded regarding the three bands.

Tbh, he's right regarding Dream Theater though.

...word!That guy's unbelievable :OMG: