In Flames New Album being released in Q2 of 2014 thread

Of course, that's why I like singers like Bruce Dickinson. But, the problem with Anders is that, even if he wanted, he couldn't sing some songs like he did on studio.
And???? Very few of the singers who do clean parts can, so what's your point? Most of them sound shittier live, this is not a secret, but he more than makes up for it with his presence. Do you want to attend a theater show featuring IF or a ROCK YOUR BODY OUT IF HELL YEAH show? Anders does exceptionally well on the latter one.

As for cleans, I did not say I love them or that they are amazing; I don't hate them, that's all. Listen to Hybrid Theory and Meteora then listen to Live In Texas. Chester is missing every single note, but he has two saving graces: he shouts like a madman and he is really into his singing which affects the crowd as well.

I don't like LP I don't care about them.

Katy Perry sings well on the albums, and if she is shit live (never seen it, dunno) then people won't buy tickets. IF sells records and tickets as well.

Obviously you don't listen too much pop music or lnow a little about people. I will explain with an example. One of the singers that sells most here in Spain is Enrique Iglesias, though he sucks at studio and is one of the worst singers you can hear live. Why? Try to think about it.

Well, man, if my options are being a brat or a broken old record, I'd definitely take the first one. Great, you bought all the albums of a band whose singer you consider mediocore at best and now you complain he is not good. Amazing, but at the end of the day it's your money, so I really can't judge you.

I said I consider him mediocre live, and I could buy the records because, first, they weren't oriented to clean vocals, second, the musc¡ic was amazing, you know that sometimes music is something else than acompaniement for the singer? And third, I always liked Anders lyrics, and I always considered him one of the best lyric writers from the metal movement.

Keep nitpicking all you want, they delivered the fuck out of In Flames last night, and I'd want the cost of my ticket back if it was not Anders at the stage but Celine Dion herself with the most top-notch cleans ever. Hell, some of you were complaining about his moves, stating he acted like a rapper. Like really, is this your mission or what the hell? No, I don't lick Anders' ass, I will give him shit for Monsters In The Ballroom for example, but being a fanboy is still a million times better than being a bitter, nitpicky guy.
Damn, Anders wear hats! Fuck, he has a glass now! jesus christ, his cleans are nothing like Sinatra's! He wears a shirt! Look at his shoes! Look how he moves, is he Eminem??! ... just amazing, I genuinely hope these are your biggest concerns in life.

No, I wish they were, then life should be really easy. You must understand that we "old" metalheads are not as music-wise as you NIN fans are, so I come here in hope that some of your wisdom will reach me.

But, you know, there are some degrees between Anders and Sinatra or Celine Dion. And no, there's nothing worst than being a fanboy.

And???? Very few of the singers who do clean parts can, so what's your point? Most of them sound shittier live, this is not a secret, but he more than makes up for it with his presence. Do you want to attend a theater show featuring IF or a ROCK YOUR BODY OUT IF HELL YEAH show? Anders does exceptionally well on the latter one.

The bad part about Charisma is that usually hides that there's nothing behind. What the hell are you talking about presence? This ain't acting, this is singing. And I don't give a shit about singers from bands I don't follow.

Also, generalize without bringing examples is stupid. "Very few of the singers who do clean parts can". For sure? How do you know? Did you make a survey? Are there many bands who join growls and cleans? I said before and I will say it again. If you make an album I will say "vocal centered" (because I don't know the right expression but with this you will understand), you should have a good singer or. It's like doing an instumental album when you can only play two chords (note, I'm exagerating here so you can understand).

Long post sorry guys you know I'm an are-tard.

Anders screams are great live when he's not sickly. And his cleans are really good and unique even if they're not technically sound or by definition-standard "good". Just listen to PlainVanilla's youtube upload of Only for the Weak just now, those cleans are great and fit him. He needs to stop trying to SING though, not clean singing by metal standards, I mean actually sing with vibrato techniques and other long-held notes. He's just not that kind of a vocalist. He's a heavy metal vocalist.

but two things in advance:
1. rofl at people who said TCP sucks live. - (the more live IF shows you see, the more you'll see that song live is just a time-waster where 2-3 actual fun songs could be inserted.)
2. now I know why don't they play pre 2000 IF songs. If it wasn't for Anders, Resin would've been just a "meh" song at the setlist. People were trying to get into it but it's so fucking hard with it's tempo and the unaudible lyrics which are hardly melodic. Yes, Anders made it into one of the highlights of the show, but he had to work the crowd through the entire song, and I totally get that he doesn't want to do it in more songs, it's not how a show should go. Compare it to Trigger, where it was almost the other way around, we totally went nuts and Anders might as well left the stage (thankfully he did not!), because it was so goddamn easy to get into it, like everyone was on drugs. And yes, the majority of the attendants were infants when The Jester Race came out, and IF should know it, because there was an autograph session, and Anders has fucking glasses, so he should see who are they playing for. Also, even fit he setlist would be 40/60 with old/new material, older fans still wouldn't come because they can't stand the new stuff and they wouldn't like how they perform the older ones either.

The sad reality is, the few of you who keeps jabbing at IF and Anders are the vast minority. After the show this thread and the way the same ol' 4-5 ppl are bashing them over and over again is just funny. It's like a herding place for bitter, once-IF fans. Not that they don't deserve a dedicated place on this board, if someone wants to express how fucking bad IF is in his opinion for 10+ years he/she should be free to do so.

Idk about Resin having a tempo that's not able to be digested properly by an unfamiliar audience. It's not a fast or explosive song... But, it is a song where you just bang/bob your head basically the same rhythm the whole time and it is thoroughly enjoyable. Idk what was wrong with the crowd where you were, but it was probably Anders didn't have to get them to react, he was just getting them to react even more. Because it is a slower-speed song. Guaranteed at least 50% of people there knew the song but that's not a song that would get as much of crowd reaction as Trigger.

5:20 and on in this video is the slower-tempo I'm talking about and how people just bang their heads and first pump with their hands in the air at a consistent slower speed. Same reaction people have to Resin when it's played.

The same amount of people have their hands up and are fist pumping to the slower beat of the song before AND after Anders says "Come on, hey, hey, hey, hey". With the rest just standing there having a good time headbanging and enjoying the riffs/melodies. They didn't have an issue reacting to it, it's a slower song that you just enjoy for what it is. Or I could be misinterpreting what you meant by the whole Resin live situation in the first place and I'm just an idiot.

You're also neglecting the fact that even people who wish they would play more older shit still do go to see them and out of respect for the band and the moment of actually being there do "rock out" (I myself do) to the new songs because at the end of the day, we're all fans. Except for a select few nerds who don't go see them out of principle. Those are the people who talk shit online just to do it and aren't real fans. You can't lump those negative assholes in with us true fans that just express our opinions and preferences. I consider all of us on this forum with all of our varying opinions to be real fans. We care enough and have an emotional investment in them enough to be here and continually talk about our thoughts. And don't say if they play anything pre-Clayman that people wouldn't react. My IF shows in NYC and even upstate are full of fans that prefer the older stuff to the new stuff but still come to have a good time because they like the band and we all stick through with them if we care enough to actually pay $ and show up.

Maybe it's different in the USA, but literally every show I've been to here in NY the whole crowd, mostly teenagers and early 20-somethings funny enough, are people yelling to play songs literally anywhere in between from Whoracle to Reroute... With the random Moonshield or Artifacts being yelled out. Never heard anyone yell any song out that was post-2002. But, again that's all subjective and things are different depending on whose at a show and where it is. Just stating my personal experiences.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I wish they were, then life should be really easy. You must understand that we "old" metalheads are not as music-wise as you NIN fans are, so I come here in hope that some of your wisdom will reach me.

But, you know, there are some degrees between Anders and Sinatra or Celine Dion. And no, there's nothing worst than being a fanboy.
Wait, liking a band over the top is worse than spamming "KILL YOURSELF" under Justin Bieber videos every single day?

As for the NIN-roots, it just puts most of the criticisms here in a pre-historic perspective. NIN returns from the long hiatus with a strange record and very poppy songs. Two years later they release an electronic heavy album, most of the stuff were composed on a laptop. 2 years later they release an instrumental album than 2 months after that they release an album for free, which sounds like garage rock, with raw instruments. Then you go to live shows and every song sounds different and more energetic, older songs are remade or mashed up, etc. But we appreciate it greatly, the sheer versatility of Trent Reznor is something truly fan.boy worthy.
And there are the IF fans, who lose their shit because SC is somewhat softer than the previous album, even though every goddamn album since 2000 had at least that big of a difference compared to the previous one. It's like time passes slower here, or I dunno.

There's NIN where Trent does falsettos, and most of his older material includes heavy shouting. No one cares if he can't give back those falsettos live (there is even a huge fan favorite song which he has never played and probably never will, because it's actually too hard to sing live, and sounds shitty according to him), no one cares if he can't scream like 20 years ago, the man is 40+, we don't find it hard to give him a break, he does the best he can and there were instances where he actually improved his voice in later years, so it's not even a steady decline.
Meanwhile Anders' sings almost the same (I read the threads here from 10+ years ago, people were bashing him for his voice, haha), but it's still hard for you people to come to terms with it.

Of course, NIN fans have their dark side as well. First of all, there are a few people like you, or let's say like those who can't seem to be satisfied with anything here. They want the [insert specific NIN album here] sound badly. But they are pretty much ridiculed and made fun of, so yeah, the community hates them. We are incapable of appreciating what we are given. NIN has one of the most varied and colorful setlists out of any band in the world, but since we are accustomed to that, we always make over the top expectations. "Oooh, why don't they play this and that instead of those? Yes-yes, they should mix this with that, make a special intro and.. and .. and... " yeah, but at the end of the day you go to their show and enjoy it all the same. Trent has a charisma as well, though he's not the crowd hyper like Anders'. Anyway, it's not like Trent can sing well, if you listen to a random NIN song, chances are, he doesn't even sing. He speaks, he speaks loudly, he shouts, he makes random fucking voices. It's really rare when he actually sings, he just have a nice, characteristic voice, you enjoy listening the music he crafts with. Also, he has pretty good lyrics - aside from some facepalm worthy ones, haha. Anyway, I never read NIN fans crying about how he is a mediocre singer. We all know it, it's a fact, and if you gonna bring it up every goddamn fucking day, chances are, most of us would consider you a simple hater.
Meanwhile every turn Anders dares to open his mouth he meets with the most asshole comments from here. Damn dude, you still don't like how he sings! Amazing, I wonder if tomorrow's show will change that! Not? Well, maybe the one after...

Since NIN is pretty much one man, we learned to respect him as an individual. He is a breathing living person with his own personality, which we like. I mean, if you hate the one guy who makes up the entire band, why are you still with him, right? He has his stupid moments, but this post is already lengthy enough, so I won't give any specific example. Anyway, we call him out badly and there are heated debates over at NIN boards, but then again, we are arguing about his actions as a person, and not about "omg, this guy is still small wtf #2014".
IF are money-whore sellouts, Anders can't sing and who gives a shit if he is a great crowd pleaser, Björn ruined the whole band, is there any lower???

I'm not saying everyone is on board with every single new NIN material, and the ones who were young during the Broken-TDS era will most probably always find those songs their most favorite and so on, but they either dropped the band after the changes (even Broken-TDS was a change though), or still dig the new stuff. Or they don't dig them, but they still go to live shows, because that's a different experience.
To give you perspective: NIN song 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeoyOIRIeHs NIN song 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDQLVLsrnv8
I'm not crazy, so trust me when I'm telling you there are shitton of people who go apeshit if they hear either of these live.

Meanwhile Anders opened his mouth in 2000, especially in 2002, and the controversy is still raging on, haha. I totally get it if someone is a metalhead and feels that IF is not his stuff anymore, but then he has absolutely no reason to be here. Like, all of you who are acting like SC is some kind of controversial album (after SOAPF... ok), you know as well that 5 years and two new albums from now, you will do the same, except with that album. "Maaaan, at least Siren Charm had it's moments, but this new album!! Holy shit, is it just me or does Anders struggle with the cleans here? Compared to this, SC was pretty ok".

My wisdom? If you don't like something, stop listening to it. Changed my life. If you don't like something in live version, don't watch videos about it. Especially if you don't like them either way, just turn it off.

and

sing

that

I AM THE GREAT DESTROYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
pewpewpepew shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boom boom peeeeeeeeeew

Just kidding, don't do that, live version is much better. No hats or glasses either. He hits most of the notes as well, though the lyrics are like 1/4th of the live version and most of it are spoken.

I know he's skipped a few words on other songs as well in the old days. On Jotun there's a part ''Invades the N Y skyline'' and it sounds like he just says ''invading through the skyline'' or something similar.

Actually, I do hear him say "Invade the New York skyline" He does mess up on Jotun though when he tries to say "architecture". He says "Archcature" or something.

Idk about Resin having a tempo that's not able to be digested properly by an unfamiliar audience. It's not a fast or explosive song... But, it is a song where you just bang/bob your head basically the same rhythm the whole time and it is thoroughly enjoyable. Idk what was wrong with the crowd where you were, but it was probably Anders didn't have to get them to react, he was just getting them to react even more. Because it is a slower-speed song. Guaranteed at least 50% of people there knew the song but that's not a song that would get as much of crowd reaction as Trigger.

It's exactly what we did, but until they "hey hey hey", it wasn't amazing. I will have fond memories about it, but only because everyone went crazy with the hey heys, while listening to the melody. I mean it's cool and everything, but what about playing MSW, TQP, CTK, Leeches, Alias, System, Vacuum etc etc, so you can do even more than blobbing your head? Problem is, their newer songs are simply better live. No, the old ones do not necessary suck, but almost all of them - except Colony, maybe Jotun - can be replaced with something newer and trigger (!) better reactions. Maybe Ep666 because you can sing along to it quite well. I don't support the idea of playing older songs for the sake of playing older songs. I support the idea of making a fucking amazing show, and if they play songs I can only blob my head, when they have fucking The Quiet Place waiting on the sidelines, I'd be disappointed. Make Colony a staple and choose one song like The Hive or Resin for every tour and call it a day.

Wait, liking a band over the top is worse than spamming "KILL YOURSELF" under Justin Bieber videos every single day?

Liking a band, or loving a band, and being a fanboy are totally different things.

And there are the IF fans, who lose their shit because SC is somewhat softer than the previous album, even though every goddamn album since 2000 had at least that big of a difference compared to the previous one. It's like time passes slower here, or I dunno.

No man, I'm complaining because I think the album sucks (personal opinion). On the other way, they're the ones justifying themselves by saying shit like "we're still metal" or "you can find IF on our songs". You know, I don't have to say that "I'm still a male", because it's what I am. THis kind of words only come when you know that you changed. And yes, the previous albums have continous changes, so what? They had good songs. It's not about being softer, something you seem not to understand.

Meanwhile Anders opened his mouth in 2000, especially in 2002, and the controversy is still raging on, haha. I totally get it if someone is a metalhead and feels that IF is not his stuff anymore, but then he has absolutely no reason to be here.

Says the one who didn't even knew who song was Resin.

Like, all of you who are acting like SC is some kind of controversial album (after SOAPF... ok), you know as well that 5 years and two new albums from now, you will do the same, except with that album. "Maaaan, at least Siren Charm had it's moments, but this new album!! Holy shit, is it just me or does Anders struggle with the cleans here? Compared to this, SC was pretty ok".

So now you've transformed from beliver to prophet. Good. I'm gonna play prophet too. If this album is not a success, and the next to it, they will release a much heavier album, with lots of screams, and the people like you will say: "hey, this is what they want to do. They're on their 50's now. THey're grown men and their children are teenagers, so its natural for them to go mature." Just because you will accept everything they do and won't accept criticism.

My wisdom? If you don't like something, stop listening to it. Changed my life. If you don't like something in live version, don't watch videos about it. Especially if you don't like them either way, just turn it off.

So, I don't like SC, you don't like LS to Colony. Stop listening to IF.

Also, you could've saved the lecture about NIN, I don't care about them and I don't give a shit about their music.

It's exactly what we did, but until they "hey hey hey", it wasn't amazing. I will have fond memories about it, but only because everyone went crazy with the hey heys, while listening to the melody. I mean it's cool and everything, but what about playing MSW, TQP, CTK, Leeches, Alias, System, Vacuum etc etc, so you can do even more than blobbing your head? Problem is, their newer songs are simply better live. No, the old ones do not necessary suck, but almost all of them - except Colony, maybe Jotun - can be replaced with something newer and trigger (!) better reactions. Maybe Ep666 because you can sing along to it quite well. I don't support the idea of playing older songs for the sake of playing older songs. I support the idea of making a fucking amazing show, and if they play songs I can only blob my head, when they have fucking The Quiet Place waiting on the sidelines, I'd be disappointed. Make Colony a staple and choose one song like The Hive or Resin for every tour and call it a day.

I feel Gyroscope or Resin are the same style(in a live sense) song, a medium-tempo breather while still being a sick song that goes hard so just stand there and bang your head and fist pump. ONE of these songs in a setlist is acceptable. Then have your ballad (With Eyes Wide Open, Come Clarity, Evil in a Closet etc.) as well. I'll agree with you about The Quiet Place, but I'm not saying I want any more than one of these slower speed songs. The stuff they could swap with a few too many new shitty songs they are playing live could be:

Moonshield
Artifacts of The Black Rain
Jotun
Episode 666
Gyroscope
Embody the Invisible
Ordinary Story - this song is especially meaningful in our society today.
Zombie Inc - So is this
Colony
Clayman
Bullet Ride
Pinball Map
Square Nothing
The Quiet Place
My Sweet Shadow
Crawl Through Knives

^ None of those are lesser than new songs when played live in any way. Some the crowd can go crazy for, others are purely headbangers, and others are big crowd-movers. Swap out Deliver Us, Mirror's Truth, Chosen Pessimist etc. etc. with some of these and fans who enjoy older shit will support them more.

They should be a badass band that plays new shit while still honoring their old shit too. It's not hard. Putting one random song from Colony and that's it, isn't the way to do it. (Only for the Weak is great too to be fair but that's mandatory for an IF show)

You're out of your mind to say that newer songs are somehow "better" live. Most real IF fans would love any of the ones I've listed over playing one too many songs from the now last 3 albums. You're telling me Bullet Ride/Clayman wouldn't get as much of a reaction as Ropes, Deliver Us, Fear is the Weakness, Chosen Pessimist or Monsters in the Ballroom??

"I don't support the idea of playing older songs for the sake of playing older songs." - No one wants them to play some older, obscure filler track. I'm in no way saying they should play a bunch of random songs from older albums instead of new stuff. I'm only talking about the songs I listed that were powerhouse staple songs for In Flames' live shows for years and years all the way until 2011.

My idea for choosing a setlist as modern In Flames:

4-5 from Siren Charms
3-4 from ASOP & SOAPF combined
Cloud Connected
Only For The Weak
Trigger or Pinball Map
Fill in the rest with 4 songs from my list

Boom, 16 songs and a well-balanced show from IF spanning most of their discography while still playing a majority of newer stuff since it is 2014 after all.

It would be a much more complete show. Pleasing most older fans while focusing mainly on the new stuff and driving the new fanbase. New fans can deal with 5-6 of the best older songs that they can get into(That they should know/like anyway) while having literally 10 new songs played for them every show.

Not a show of just ALL new stuff.

That's my pont. Should a band focus on the singing abilities of someone who's not really a good (I like his oice but I think he's average) singer?

And is Bjorn right when he says that Jesper's not a live good guitarrist while saying that Anders is a very good singer? Is Anders live better than Jesper? I don't think so.

Of course, that's why I like singers like Bruce Dickinson. But, the problem with Anders is that, even if he wanted, he couldn't sing some songs like he did on studio.
Well there's no denying Anders cleans are improving for every album. And the quote you are referring to is taken a bit out of context, maybe due to you not being super good at English. Björn said Anders has gotten better all the time and he didn't say that Jesper is a bad guitar player.

Well there's no denying Anders cleans are improving for every album. And the quote you are referring to is taken a bit out of context, maybe due to you not being super good at English. Björn said Anders has gotten better all the time and he didn't say that Jesper is a bad guitar player.

Anders tries and works hard. For me, the problem is that, Anders cleans sound far better in studio than live, that0s obviously something that often happens but, I don't think that, even if he tried, he could sing live as he does at studio. I always had the sensation that, when in a context like a live show, with all the strong sound from the guitars, drums, etc, he is not capable of having control of his instrument, I mean, he cannot modulate his voice. THis is, obviously hard to do but, if they want to become a vocal oriented band, he should he should go further and take singing classes, I'm being serious about this, so he could be a "real" singer.

As for Bjorn I'm referring to a recent chat meeting with fans. Someone asked something like if there was an instrumental song on the new album and Bjorn said (I think i remember it right) something like, now, we have a singer, and a very good one.

As for Jesper's, Bjorn might've said that he was not that good live or something like this, I don't remember it very clear. My point is that, obviously, Anders is not that bad as a vocalist but, I don't think Jesper is worse as a guitar player than Anders is as singer, in fact, I think that Jesper is better guitarrist than Anders as a Singer. But I would like to hear your thoughts about this question.

newer songs are somehow "better" live. Most real IF fans would love any of the ones I've listed over playing one too many songs from the now last 3 albums. You're telling me Bullet Ride/Clayman wouldn't get as much of a reaction as Ropes, Deliver Us, Fear is the Weakness, Chosen Pessimist or Monsters in the Ballroom??

My experience back in 2011. For the new songs at that time people was like "Ok, taht's good". But sanity was loist when they layed "THe Hive", "Swim" or "Only for the Weak". EVen more, the crowd was reacting better the faster the song. An example. I've been all time 4th row in the show. As soon as they started Take this Live I had to run to a safest place, people went literally crazy.

You can see the setlist here:
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/in-flames/2011/capitol-santiago-de-compostela-spain-73d02e59.html

Now I see many mid-tempos on the new setlist, so I don't think crowds will loose their senses.

My experience back in 2011. For the new songs at that time people was like "Ok, taht's good". But sanity was loist when they layed "THe Hive", "Swim" or "Only for the Weak". EVen more, the crowd was reacting better the faster the song. An example. I've been all time 4th row in the show. As soon as they started Take this Live I had to run to a safest place, people went literally crazy.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/in-flames/2011/capitol-santiago-de-compostela-spain-73d02e59.html

Now I see many mid-tempos on the new setlist, so I don't think crowds will loose their senses.
Lol dude 4th row, everyone in the first 5-10 rows are the hardcore fans and they go crazy to all songs, kind of a moot point. Behind the front rows are the ''casuals'' if you could call them that, and they are in the majority unless it's a 200people club show.

Well there's no denying Anders cleans are improving for every album.

Says who? That's your opinion, it isn't a fact and there's nothing you can say to back it up beyond "that's what I think".

At best you can say they;re getting better at studio effects, not that Anders is improving. His live performances clearly show that this isn't the case. If he was serious about it he would have employed a vocal coach, like almost every other proper metal vocalist has done at one time or another.

Take this Life I really love but I don't think it should be a show-ender. Badass main riff and powerful chorus. People do go nuts. Swim is also insane I can personally attest to that. I forgot about that, should've added it to my list in my previous posts

Lol dude 4th row, everyone in the first 5-10 rows are the hardcore fans and they go crazy to all songs, kind of a moot point. Behind the front rows are the ''casuals'' if you could call them that, and they are in the majority unless it's a 200people club show.

This time was something strange. Three first rows all kids (I mean 18 or less years). 4 to six all kind of fans. THen, just behind us, the pit, that was more like 3 empty rows were everibody was doing their "particular pits". And behind them the most "quiet people". We were about 1.200 people there. I was in the 4th row because of a girl friend who always wants to be at the battlefront :lol:. I feel more comfortable watching from a safe distance.

A funny thing, now I can remember, is that I was there with the only two girls you could see on the crowd, so was often staring at us. Also, the girl friend I talked before, is a beautiful blonde who wears pink into the shows, what makes her more visible.

Also, you could've saved the lecture about NIN, I don't care about them and I don't give a shit about their music.
I know I could've saved it because it greatly highlights how people like you need a time machine to get away from the past, but I'd lie if I'd say I thought the comparison would hit the mark. I had fun though, reminding myself of the silliness going on here.

As for Resin, the are many songs from the new era as well I can not recall by name. Hell, right now I could not recall anything from touch of red for example. Not a single guitar note, not a single word. Pre-2000 songs are especially hard for me to recognize by name, because the vocals in most of them are just generic shit without any melody. Zombie Inc. is on my mp4 player, I listen to it regularly, I have a very hard time to remember anything from the chorus, let alone know the lyrics. If I would read it constantly it'd most certainly stuck in my mind, but I only read it once or twice to understand it.

So yeah, Zombie Inc live would go: 1. Hey, it's IF 2. well it's still IF 3. Anders is doing something with the mic 4. Hmm, i heard it before.. I guess that's the chorus 5. OH MY FUCKING GOD THE SOLO, JESUS CHRIST, SO FUCKNG EPIC, JEEEESUSS, LET ME CALL MY MOM 6. ah yeah, that's definitely the chorus. I wonder what the next song will be

Take this Life I really love but I don't think it should be a show-ender. Badass main riff and powerful chorus. People do go nuts. Swim is also insane I can personally attest to that. I forgot about that, should've added it to my list in my previous posts

Yes, swim live is really great. As for TTL I see it more as opener than as ending. I prefer something like My Sweet Shadow, the final riffs has this taste of a departure (idk if I'm expresing myself so you can understand what I mean).