In Flames New Album being released in Q2 of 2014 thread

What does his age have to do with how you get into the music? You won't headbang/bounce/whatever you do slower just because Anders is older now.

And yes, not everyone as cool as you are, but you also have to consider the band members and their vitality.

It looks like their vitallity is lowest than the other people his age.

Ok I phrased my comment a bit wrong:p What im trying to say is that TCP adds another dimension to the setlist, its not your standard IF song, there is 19 songs in this set list so you need variety. Im not saying though that its better to have this in place of old songs, im saying that i'd keep this and replace Ropes and D&A with a couple of old songs.

(Awaiting for eochaid to post a haterz comment like "yes TCP takes you to the dimension of dog shit" or something similar :p)

Nope, here in Spain we say cow shit. Also, TCP is good if you want to put the audience to sleep.

Stand there for 5 minutes then finally react to a breakdown.

Wow, worth it.
Or enjoy those 5 minutes? We get that you don't like it, but you better convince the audience as well. Every time you bash TCP you act like you represent the crowd, which you do not. That 6-7 minutes of suffering for you is pure joy for someone else.

Whether it should be staple or not is debateable, but it definitely works well live. And since it has a unique mood, and overall a unique song in IF's catalog, even if you could convince them to eject it from the set, they'd just put in Liberation, maybe Liberation+The Attic (not after one another, ofc).

I don't want to.
But you want to feel good when reading the setlists from your couch. "Oh yeah, I might've gone to this show, nice setlist!"

But they won't change the setlist and I won't pay 40€ for a show of whom 40% I don't like. It's like saying that I have to buy the album justo because I like one por two songs. Not happening.
The only way of enjoying those 5 minutes is going with your own pillow to the show.

The fanboys will never get it pal. To them everything In Flames does or ever will do is awesome. Waste 8 minutes of a live show on TCP? Awesome. Release an album full of mid tempo songs and crappy singing? Amazing. Anders got a new tattoo/haircut? omg i'm in love<3.

It's sad, but you just have to let this stuff drop :D

New ATG album: 8/10 for me.

Good album, but nothing spectacular.

New ATG album: 8/10 for me.

Good album, but nothing spectacular.

Wtf, good album, and you rate it 8/10? Thats well over good mate. 8/10 means a great album with very few flaws. A good album would be 6.5-7.0/10.

My daughter likes acdc. If they say something good about SC i will expell them from home no matter their age.