In Flames New Album being released in Q2 of 2014 thread

I uploaded it to Youtube, nothing special though.

BTW if you're using Firefox there's an addon called Anonymox which is really useful for situations like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I uploaded it to Youtube, nothing special though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXDDfgjh3eQ

BTW if you're using Firefox there's an addon called Anonymox which is really useful for situations like this.
Thanks bro! It's only a preview though, nice to see they do a making-of once again. Hopefully we'll get vids in the coming week then since it's not even 1month to the release.
Unless this is just a ''album preview'' as in the sense of them just talking about it...That would suck if there's no more videos.

Thanks bro! It's only a preview though, nice to see they do a making-of once again. Hopefully we'll get vids in the coming week then since it's not even 1month to the release.
Unless this is just a ''album preview'' as in the sense of them just talking about it...That would suck if there's no more videos.

I thought it would be a video series but the desc. of the video doesn't mention about something like that (at least I didn't see it). I hope it will be video series like you said.

The next two singles are Through Oblivion and Everything's Gone, don't know in which order though. They did record another music video that's coming soon though, so we'll see. I found out that Everything's Gone is another single because I looked at the iheart radio website and found this:

Last time we had SOAPF, A New Dawn, Deliver Us and Where the Dead Ships Dwell if I remember correctly. Now it's Rusted Nail, Through Oblivion and Everything's gone.

Those songs from 2011 were 8.5/10 quality, this 2014 stuff is like 4 or 5/10.

We don't know that Through Oblivion is the the next single and music video though. We just know they recorded a music video two weeks ago. I thought it was Though Oblivion 100% as well but then I saw the single artwork for Everything's Gone. But yeah, I think it makes most sense to have Through Oblivion as a promotional video.

I don't think they played at the new music video. I guess they're making one like Where The Dead Ships Dwell. Not really fan videos like this. Just boring.

Oh man, they're so lazy..

They appear in the next video. They posted a screenshot on Facebook from the moment when Anders sings "and I have wings, I have nothing and everything at the same time, a brighter sun, no more rain".

And before SOAPF, we had Deliver Us, Enter Tragedy, A New Dawn and the title track. Also, a live version of Where The Dead Ships Dwell from a concert in Berlin, amateur quality.

anonymox sadly don't work at all. Switched the IP like 15 times. Looks like you'll have to rip these 5 videos in the coming weeks for me :D Can you rip part 1 asap?

EDIT: Nvm! Got it to work with us10e identity.

In Plain View sounded pretty good to my ears. Liked his cleans, his cleans seem to be vastly improved on this album, in most cases.
Interesting backstory of Everything's Gone as well. I hope these guys aren't going to release 1 part per week. That would suck, but would be in the right timeframe though...

Yeah, I did that. Thanks. Still, I hate this restrictions. :)

Didn't hear much music. Videos they did for SOAPF were much better.