In Flames New Album being released in Q2 of 2014 thread

I already possess all the treasures of the band. I have all their stuff + demos + over 20 liveshows from 1996 to 2012. I posted this because I though some of you might not know about it.

Sorry, my fault. I hope is new for someone.

Okay then. This is me, posting a leak:

hdr-Plumbing-Leaks.jpg

I already possess all the treasures of the band. I have all their stuff + demos + over 20 liveshows from 1996 to 2012. I posted this because I though some of you might not know about it.

I didn't have anything past 2008...

But I def need to re-download "In Flames live collection" torrent. I downloaded it in 2008... had a ton of audio from different shows they did especially from 98-2004

I highly recommend downloading that file it's crazy good to listen to random shows they played years ago.

We are now 10 days to the official release of Siren Charms, and only two days from a probable leak (as SOAPF leaked 8 days before its release).

Have a good day.

Swedish metallers In Flames say signing with Sony was a move which could expand their fan base.

The band release their 11th album Siren Charms via Epic Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment, on September 9 and guitarist Bjorn Gelotte is delighted with the deal.

He tells RockNLive: “When we started recording, we didn’t have a label. So when it came to thinking about having the album released, we had the possibility of having people listen to what we were doing.

“Sony were really interested. They have lots of experience and they have a different approach to certain things.”

And the guitarist believes In Flames have a broad appeal that extends beyond heavy metal.

He says: “We have an album and music that is accessible to more than just the metal scene. This might be a way to combine forces and at least get people to hear about what we’re doing

The album was recorded at Hansa studios in Germany, and while the guitarist was skeptical when vocalist Anders Friden suggested the location, he says the move paid off and gave Siren Charms a “melancholic vibe

He tells ARTISTdirect: “So many classic albums have come from there. Anders felt he could get inspired or something might rub off on the band. He was certain it was important for us to do that.

“David Bowie, U2 and Depeche Mode have recorded there but I was pretty sure it wasn’t going to change anything. Listening back to it now, it did. There’s a certain melancholic vibe to the album that I’m note sure would’ve happened anywhere else.”

Along with the album release, In Flames head out on European tour in October, which includes three UK dates.

http://metalhammer.teamrock.com/news/2014-08-26/in-flames-reveal-future-hopes

I think they did the right thing by signing with Sony. Their music tends to be more and more accessible as they allow themselves to try new things with their music. They can try to get as much visibility as possible with an album like this one.

I think they made a mistake. I went to epic records website and there's not a single mention of IF. They're not even listed in their "artists" section! I think it's better to be a big deal for Century Media than a no name artist for a big label which doesn't give a fuck about you.