In Flames New Album being released in Q2 of 2014 thread

This really pisses me off. This is a retweet the community manager made on their official twitter:
"All these fake fans talking shit about Siren Charms all of a sudden shut the fuck up when they heard "Everything's Gone" lol".

THen there are people claiming that the band don't care about the fans or people thoughts when they are making the songs. Well, what I see from here is that they only care for those ass lickers who eat whatever shit comes out form Anders ass.

Obviously they don't read these forums then :D

What's a "fake fan" anyway? Does it mean In Flames only consider you a fan if you speak positively about everything they do? If you love the older stuff but don't really like the newer stuff and give reasons why, that makes you a fake?

It's a really shitty thing for them to retweet. Even if that is what they feel privately (and I'm fairy sure Anders does feel this way) why would you broadcast it publicly and potentially alienate fans who may still come to your shows and buy your merch?

Obviously they don't read these forums then :D

What's a "fake fan" anyway? Does it mean In Flames only consider you a fan if you speak positively about everything they do? If you love the older stuff but don't really like the newer stuff and give reasons why, that makes you a fake?

It's a really shitty thing for them to retweet. Even if that is what they feel privately (and I'm fairy sure Anders does feel this way) why would you broadcast it publicly and potentially alienate fans who may still come to your shows and buy your merch?

Totally agree. I don't like this kind of shit and I don't think bands should go on this way.

They don't wrote this, and I'm pretty sure no one in the band retweeted it.

That's obvious, I said that it had to be their community manager. But, you know, be it them or not, they are responsible for every retweet they (or someone in their name) do. Because a retweet it's an opinion.

They don't wrote this, and I'm pretty sure no one in the band retweeted it.

It's still their official twitter feed and I'm 100% sure they know exactly what's happening on it. If they felt differently why not remove the retweet?

"All these fake fans talking shit about Siren Charms all of a sudden shut the fuck up when they heard "Everything's Gone" lol".

Yeah right... Wouldn't describe it like this. :D

Nope, it just means that he needs more time to appreciate it.

LEAAAAAAK.

I won't haste my reviews, that is not my style. The scores I gave, and as I said in the post, was not final. It was more of a first-couple-of-spins impression. I take my time, try to hear the little things and "look" at it from different perspectives.

I however was very fast with really solidifying my dislike for Rusted Nail which just is badly produced an thought through. It has its highs, but is totally mangled by the lows. The chorus is brilliant and the synth work by Örjan Örnkloo is top-notch. It is a damn travesty that his job was put down so fiercely in a manner like this. I'd be extremely disappointed if I were him.

And no, there is no way that I will leak anything. I have respect for the hard work of musicians as I am one myself, with the difference that I do my stuff for free and want nothing in return. I do it because it is fun, and don't give 2 fucks about cash. If you want to rip them off, go on youtube when it is officially out. I buy the things I like to show appreciation of the band's efforts. I suggest you do the same.

Become The Sky is, in my own opinion, the strongest track on the CD and I am very confused as to why such a strong song is not on the 11-tracker.
It is a very groovy track in my ears, and to me, that is not a bad thing. But as I have stressed so many times before, each to his/her/heshie's taste.

Quick edit: I actually feel sorry for the band as a whole. There is quite a lot of negativity surrounding the album as a whole, that is not even out yet, that isn't deserved.

And no, there is no way that I will leak anything. I have respect for the hard work of musicians as I am one myself, with the difference that I do my stuff for free and want nothing in return. I do it because it is fun, and don't give 2 fucks about cash. If you want to rip them off, go on youtube when it is officially out. I buy the things I like to show appreciation of the band's efforts. I suggest you do the same.

You know, I'm gonna buy this album just the same way I bought the last one: getting the deluxe set box to give them extra cash. I just need a leak because I won't wait until the 5th of September to hear this piece of music.

You know, I'm gonna buy this album just the same way I bought the last one: getting the deluxe set box to give them extra cash. I just need a leak because I won't wait until the 5th of September to hear this piece of music.

It is up to you to decide how you act if it leaks. There is no chance that I will leak it.

The band deserve every ounce of negativity they're getting. You can only push people so far.

As for the bonus tracks being the best ones, again, hardly a surprise. The best songs of the ASOP sessions (Abnegation, Tilt and Eraser) were all on a fucking EP. It's like they don't want their best metal tracks anywhere near their albums. Make your own mind up as to why that is.

Yeah OK :D

Anyway, if sales on this album are disappointing maybe it'll be a reality check for the band. It'd be nice for them to realise you can't just throw the "In Flames" tag on mediocre music and expect it to sell. All indications point to this album being a collection of SOAPF B-Sides.

Anyway, if sales on this album are disappointing maybe it'll be a reality check for the band. It'd be nice for them to realise you can't just throw the "In Flames" tag on mediocre music and expect it to sell. All indications point to this album being a collection of SOAPF B-Sides.

People I know who heard Siren Charms say it's better than SOAPF.

So stop throwing shit at them without knowing what you are going to hear.

People I know who heard Siren Charms say it's better than SOAPF.

So stop throwing shit at them without knowing what you are going to hear.

You know, we can throw all shit we want because, it seems, we are FAKE FANS if we don't like what we heard from the new album.

As for the bonus tracks being the best ones, again, hardly a surprise. The best songs of the ASOP sessions (Abnegation, Tilt and Eraser) were all on a fucking EP. It's like they don't want their best metal tracks anywhere near their albums. Make your own mind up as to why that is.

Been listening Filtered Truth today... and the next thing on playlist was ASOP. Wow, just wow. When The Mirrors Truth kicks in it sounds like Master of Puppets compared to FT.

Anyway, ASOP has a nice collection of good riffs and melodies, but production, mixing, guitar tone, uninspired performance of my favorite vocalist + shitty lyrics drag that album straight to the bottom.

You know, we can throw all shit we want because, it seems, we are FAKE FANS if we don't like what we heard from the new album.

Man, stop bitching about that fanboy tweet. What were they going to do, quote one of A88's comments? Lol.