When The World Leaks
Rusted Leak
Leaking Eyes
Leaks In The Ballroom
Filtered Leak

The Leak
Become The Leak

Aaaaand... Leaking eyes wins the day.

Oh, just like good ol' beard days. Rusted beards.

Oh and whoever said that I said Jesper needs to come back, I never said that. Jesper is burnt out and doesn't fit in the band anymore obviously. I really don't care for his new band, sounds generic to me.

That's right, Jesper's new band sounds more generic than In Flames new music. In Flames is at least mixing music styles together, but people just passively take it as pop rock when they know they'er full of shit. A band making softer music doesn't automatically mean it's shitty pop music, sorry.

I like Jesper a lot, but seriously his new band sounds like some angercore hatebreed esque band, and hatebreed fucking blows imo, not that Jesper's band does, but you get what I'm saying.

Sorry but I don't get it. So, while he was in the band, he was doing what he wanted and, now that he leave, it's the rest of them the ones who do what they want and Jesper is burnt.

Maybe it's generic or maybe it's not something new, but I think he is doing what he really wants for now.

My point. Every IFWT fans kept on saying for the past 15 years that the band were just doing thee music they wanted. Well, I don't think that's true, at least not for Jesper. That's why he had a side project were, being more responsible than Anders (that's just my opinion), he played the kind of music that he wanted but knew was not fitting with In Flames. While Anders has no restraints and keeps on doing with the band whatever he wants, be it fit or not with In Flames. That's just my opinion.

Sorry to go back to this, but fuck... how can anyone think this is the worst track off Clayman?! Come on, this song is one of the best tracks In Flames have ever released :D I have no idea why ATFRT is so hugely underrated. Everything about it is amazing! The solo is this is just so powerful in comparison to the meandering wah-wah shit we get nowadays, and how the guy who wrote these incredible lyrics also wrote the lyrics in ASOP is beyond me. Fucking tragic.

This and Brush the Dust Away are the 2 most underrated songs on clayman. (another day in quicksand is good too)

Brush the Dust Away's vocals and guitars are amazing. Great meaning behind it too.

Genetic, it seems to be....
Abandon, the mass ideal.
Lets reunite and brush the dust away.
We think we're in control then we become the things we hate.
Lets reunite and brush the dust away.

Still holds true to this day even more so I feel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Three things that I suspect:

1 - The new songs In Flames are going to play live during their European tour are Rusted Nail, Through Oblivion and Dead Eyes, beacause these are the songs Björn plays with Niclas in their "Guitar World" thing or whatever.

2 - They are going to record a live DVD at Hovet and the Scandinavium on November 6th and 8th with Patric Ullaeus, because Patric shot them at Hovet in 2011 (which became the video for Sounds of a Playground Fading) and I believe this was a test shot for a DVD. Also, they posted this on their Facebook page a few months ago:

" Heads up; - The Gothenburg show this fall is starting to get REALLY packed. So if you want to be a part of the In Flames history, get your ticket NOW: http://www.livenation.se/artist/in-flames-tickets #SC #SirenCharms #IF2014 #GBGFTW "

3 - They are going to play When The World Explodes at Hovet and the Scandinavium, because they also play that song in their guitar demo with Björn and Niclas, but I don't think they will bring Emilia Feldt with them during the whole tour (but that song would fit nicely on a DVD).

In Plain Leak
Everything's Leaked
Paraleaked
Through Leak
With Leaks Wide Open
Siren Leaks
When The World Leaks
Rusted Leak
Leaking Eyes
Leaks In The Ballroom
Filtered Leak

The Leak
Become The Leak

lol awesome.

well PlainVanilla, their last dvd was 10 years ago so I think it's time to make new one. And how awesome it would be if they play A New Dawn. I could buy that dvd just for that song lol

A new video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvFvzadbFtQ

Also about your points, points 2 I also have suspected and point 3 as well, really hoping for point 2 and point 3 since I'll be there. First point, doubt Dead Eyes, but they said they will for sure play Paralyzed, Rusted Nail & Through Oblivion is basically guaranteed as well. That's only 3 songs, they will at least play 5-6 song, I think someone talked about Everything's Gone, that would also be awesome live. I hope they will regularly play When the World Explodes even though they'll use backing tracks for the chick. They might also play the title track.

Also about your points, points 2 I also have suspected and point 3 as well, really hoping for point 2 and point 3 since I'll be there. First point, doubt Dead Eyes, but they said they will for sure play Paralyzed, Rusted Nail & Through Oblivion is basically guaranteed as well. That's only 3 songs, they will at least play 5-6 song, I think someone talked about Everything's Gone, that would also be awesome live. I hope they will regularly play When the World Explodes even though they'll use backing tracks for the chick. They might also play the title track.

I'm 97% sure they are going to play Dead Eyes. Anders wants an arena to sing the chorus along with him, he said that in an interview.

Anders said at Track by Track they will play When The World Explodes if the chick is there.
"Otherwise we won't play it." -Anders

Btw, he Martin Rubashov guy I mentioned long time ago (from Bandit Rock Radio station in Sweden) is doing backing vocals on Dead Eyes.

And yes he said that, but Björn said he was 100% planning for it to be played live before they added the chicks vocals, but after then he said he doesn't know.

Scandinavium would be a great place for them to film a show. Hometown crowd and energy.

4min in. Would be crazy with pro-shot cams and soundboard audio.

They need a live HD show that people can see that they've still got it live. Wacken 2012 has given a lot of people doubts that Anders can belt out vocals live even though it was just that one night he was sickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my review copy today and been playing it for a few "spins".
I'll be posting full impressions later when I have been listening for a while. Here's the scores so far.

In Plain View - 6/10
Everything's Gone - 6/10
Paralyzed - 7/10
Through Oblivion - 5/10
With Eyes Wide Open - 5/10
Siren Charms - 4/10
When The World Explodes - 7/10
Rusted Nail - 2/10
Dead Eyes - 8/10
Monsters In The Ballroom - 6/10
Filtered Truth - 7/10

The Chase - 8/10
Become The Sky 9/10 - (Why isn't this on the first CD?! Just.. weird.)

Tell us more about the Become The Sky, please. :worship:

In Plain View - 6/10
Everything's Gone - 6/10
Paralyzed - 7/10
Through Oblivion - 5/10
With Eyes Wide Open - 5/10
Siren Charms - 4/10
When The World Explodes - 7/10
Rusted Nail - 2/10
Dead Eyes - 8/10
Monsters In The Ballroom - 6/10
Filtered Truth - 7/10

This gives us 5.7/10 for the whole album.

Nope, it just means that he needs more time to appreciate it.

LEAAAAAAK.

Yeah, it's gonna go up to 6.5 after 5-10 spins, and then down to 5 right after the "freshness" of the new record disappear.

But I agree 100%: LEEEEEAK! :D

We are now 11 days from the official release of Siren Charms, and only three days from a probable leak (SOAPF leaked 8 days before its release).

Can't wait.

This really pisses me off. This is a retweet the community manager made on their official twitter:
"All these fake fans talking shit about Siren Charms all of a sudden shut the fuck up when they heard "Everything's Gone" lol".

THen there are people claiming that the band don't care about the fans or people thoughts when they are making the songs. Well, what I see from here is that they only care for those ass lickers who eat whatever shit comes out form Anders ass.