In Flames New Album being released in Q2 of 2014 thread

Can I know why?

Yup, lyrics speak for themselves.

Here's Colony in a way you likely haven't heard it before. It really gives me a whole new kind of respect for the song when hearing it like this, hearing things that is not that obvious in the final mix.

Take note to the pitch shift at for example 04:15 and 04:17 which isn't obvious in the final mix. I'll give you guys a few more examples with cool stuff like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Here's Colony in a way you likely haven't heard it before. It really gives me a whole new kind of respect for the song when hearing it like this, hearing things that is not that obvious in the final mix.

Take note to the pitch shift at for example 04:15 and 04:17 which isn't obvious in the final mix. I'll give you guys a few more examples with cool stuff like that.

Anders is still there, and the guitar solo is gone. :D

You are Spanish. You can only be unpleasant. :lol:

Not only Spanish. I'm from a country northwest of Spain. We don't like flamenco, we don't like bullfights, we don't eat paella. Our national instrument is the bagpipe, our national language is Galician and we eat crepes made of pig blood. We are also known to have a very british sense of humour. So you can tell we are the most unpleasant of all the spaniards.

Such a great song.