In Flames New Album being released in Q2 of 2014 thread

1 or 2 out of 5 sounds about right to me. But then 4.5 for ASOP is crazy and the SOAPF rating is way too low so I dunno what to think :D

Siren Charms > A Sense Of Shitpiss.

By the way, I'mma get shit for this, but I think Whoracle is boring. A few killer tracks, with the rest of the album being boring.

ATG sounds really good. Speaking of other Melodic Death Metal, anyone hear of Anterior? They only released 2 albums but I think they're pretty damn good.

1 or 2 out of 5 sounds about right to me. But then 4.5 for ASOP is crazy and the SOAPF rating is way too low so I dunno what to think :D

I'll repeat myself over and over. We have different tastes, all of us. Nobody is right, and nobody is wrong. We agree on some things, we disagree on others.

I enjoy A Sense Of Purpose, you don't. There is no right or wrong, it is simply a matter of opinion.

Also, looking forward to hear what you guys think about The Chase and Become The Sky.

Also, looking forward to hear what you guys think about The Chase and Become The Sky.

Well, SOMEBODY needs to leak them first. :)

ATG sounds really good. Speaking of other Melodic Death Metal, anyone hear of Anterior? They only released 2 albums but I think they're pretty damn good.

Not bad at all.

Did you listen Lunar Sea - Hundred light years. Quite good modern MDM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZYx9yBva8k

Not a big fan of their clean vocals, but HLY is a really good album. Technical, dynamic, but melodic and catchy.

I'll repeat myself over and over. We have different tastes, all of us. Nobody is right, and nobody is wrong. We agree on some things, we disagree on others.

I enjoy A Sense Of Purpose, you don't. There is no right or wrong, it is simply a matter of opinion.

Yes yes, calm down pal :D you are indeed welcome to your opinion regardless of what I think of it. I'm also free to give my opinion of your opinion though :D

Siren Charms > A Sense Of Shitpiss.

By the way, I'mma get shit for this, but I think Whoracle is boring. A few killer tracks, with the rest of the album being boring.

I'd never call Whoracle boring, but there is something about it which doesn't grab me the same way the other albums from their golden era do. It's weird because I pretty much love every song on Whoracle, even the Depache Mode cover is cool. Musically and lyrically I think it's slightly inferior to TJR, but Anders' vocals are better controlled.

I guess it's the production that knocks it down a little. I thought the production on TJR worked in its favour, but something about Whoracle just isn't quite right. It's difficult to put my finger on exactly what it is though - maybe some of the posters who listen to the albums on a microscopic level can help me out here :D

My mum just heard Through Oblivion and said "oh that's nice, I like that" :D dear lord.

As long as they bring this back live, I'll sit through any horrid Siren Charms song. Their guitar tones live sound great on the Colony main riff.

[youtube]uFr5PIDuHr4&index=8&list=FLAPzvWnKYrW2bMFzk3d19_w[/youtube]

I heard Colony live in 2011 at Hovet, it was fucking awesome. Wasn't front row but I was just a couple rows back and it was pretty crazy, every time the distorted guitars kicked in everybody got crazy.

Btw found a new rip, should be better than the previous ones, still no bonus tracks though, should probably come tomorrow.
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/10980343/In_Flames_-_Siren_Charms___CBR_320k_mp3__2014

EDIT: Found a new upload with Become The Sky! Downloading now, let's hear this shit.
http://xerver.co/gmgxbgmhg6i9/In_Flames_-_Siren_Charms-LIMITED_EDITION-2014-FKK.rar

Holy fuck. It's really good. 2 listens in, definitely one of the best tracks. Almost sounds like a melodeath riff even. Also a very different vocal approach compared to the rest of the tracks, IMO. Dunno if my download is of lower quality but the mix doesn't sound the same as the other things on the album, slight difference.

Holy fuck. It's really good. 2 listens in, definitely one of the best tracks. Almost sounds like a melodeath riff even. Also a very different vocal approach compared to the rest of the tracks, IMO. Dunno if my download is of lower quality but the mix doesn't sound the same as the other things on the album, slight difference.

It was the same I was about to share. Through Oblivion sounds like the single, which is the better quallity I found until know. So I think its the real thing.:worship:

Great song, a little disappointed by the chorus. Why the hell don't they include songs like this on the regular version of the album? Well, The Chase is left to hear. :)

Not bad, I should listen it few times more probably. But after the first listen, I though it was an ASOP song. Which is not a bad thing for me.