In Flames New Album being released in Q2 of 2014 thread

LOL, are you seriously trying to deceive us, when the thread in question (with 5 posts) is right under this one, and everyone can see you are manipulating the facts??!! He called you a dickhead after you were a dickhead.

Step 1. You open a thread about song editing and you mention an example where you did it. EXAMPLE: Moonshield has that overlooong acoustic middle section. I threw that away and replaced it with best parts from The Jester's Dance. Now it doesn't bore me anymore...
Step 2. The guy is interested in your work, he would like to listen to it. Then someone else joins in, who is also interested in your edit. Interesting. Would like to hear the acoustic interlude replaced with Jester's Dance
Step 3. YOU FUCKING TELL THEM TO DO THEIR OWN EDITS. asgdfasdfaghfdsagjadjdsa (it's the sound effect of my brain cancer). Be brave and create your own, there are free "try this for free for XX days" editors around the web, you can mess with everything and change the songs for the better for yourself.
Step 4. Get offended when you are called out on your bullshit.

Others would be humble and excited when people take an interest in their hobby, work, etc., and you give that douchey reply, THEN you are acting like you did nothing and people are hurting you for no reason. And don't get delusional, the only single reason echo won't call you out on that (or other, but this was the most infuriating) bullshit, is because it would mean he had to agree with me, and he could never live with that.

*sigh* This seems more hopeless than an actual TJR2, so I guess I'll leave it at that. You are special.

I didn't want to publish my own edit because most likely there's someone who isn't going to like it and is going bash it. That's why I said create your own.

I don't need anyone to point out the mistakes I might have made.

asgdfasdfaghfdsagjadjdsa (it's the sound effect of my brain cancer).

Cancer is a serious thing, but sure, make fun of it, why not!

Cancer is a serious thing, but sure, make fun of it, why not!
Haha, welcome to 2015! Here, enjoy some fine cancer music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwDNQTnHHJs

Why are pills white? Because they work.

If the camera adds 10 pounds, do African children even exist?

My dad smoked his whole life. One day my mom told him "If u want to see ur children graduate, u have to stop" 3 years later he died of lung cancer. My mom told me "Dont smoke; dont put your family through this" At 24, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a sense of regret, because debating with your rock-like personality gave me cancer anyway.

Cancer aside, your thought-process is that you won't share what you did, because people will surely bash you. What the hell man? I'm self-conscious as fuck, so I know it's not easy, but far from impossible. Also, if I knew I wouldn't dare to share something, I wouldn't set myself up like you did in the first place. Anyway, you have to power through it - many talented people out there suffer from validation-issues regarding their own work, it's nothing new. But if you are too afraid to even start the race... then what do you expect? Why even bother?

That's our Jester Slave. But don't blame him. While the most popular sport through all Europe is football, in his country is Kick the War Refugee. It's how he has been raised.

your thought-process is that you won't share what you did, because people will surely bash you. What the hell man? I'm self-conscious as fuck, so I know it's not easy, but far from impossible. Also, if I knew I wouldn't dare to share something, I wouldn't set myself up like you did in the first place.

The topic I created asked whether people create their owns edits, it was not about sharing them.

At this point I must say I think this discussion is pointless.

That's our Jester Slave. But don't blame him. While the most popular sport through all Europe is football, in his country is Kick the War Refugee. It's how he has been raised.
Don't even remind me! Every time I check my fbook, I see that retarded, divorced, christian guy's anti-refugee posts and shares. It is beyond me how can someone be such a big tool, that he shares his religious dumbfucks about how Jesus loves us all, etc, then keeps preaching how these immigrants are all terrorists and are not welcome here.

How? HOW?! That guy is everything I detest and loathe in one person.

"I didn't want to publish my own edit because most likely there's someone who isn't going to like it and is going bash it. That's why I said create your own.

I don't need anyone to point out the mistakes I might have made."

&

The topic I created asked whether people create their owns edits, it was not about sharing them.

At this point I must say I think this discussion is pointless.

Are you a woman by any chance? This is very much female behavior. Stop acting like a hyper-emotional child and just understand I was busting your balls. I wrote "No dickhead, you brought it up now fucking show us :popcorn:" with the little popcorn guy... with a smile on his face. That means I and the other person who said they'd like to hear it wanted to hear it.

Wahhh he called me a dickhead wahhh

Really?

Who are you talking about... I have a suspicion but go ahead and tell everyone.
Are you telling me you might know the guy I was in a 3 months long training course 2 years ago, here, in Hungary? How would that be even remotely possible? :err:
"I didn't want to publish my own edit because most likely there's someone who isn't going to like it and is going bash it. That's why I said create your own.

I don't need anyone to point out the mistakes I might have made."

&

Are you a woman by any chance? This is very much female behavior. Stop acting like a hyper-emotional child and just understand I was busting your balls. I wrote "No dickhead, you brought it up now fucking show us :popcorn:" with the little popcorn guy... with a smile on his face. That means I and the other person who said they'd like to hear it wanted to hear it.

Really?
Honestly, it reminds me when someone is introduced to the Internet for the very first time, and just can't handle the speed, and the change of boundaries. Mix it with a personality which is already sensitive and/or not confident in real life, and you get something like this.

"No dickhead, you brought it up now fucking show us :popcorn:" [/I]with the little popcorn guy... with a smile on his face. That means I and the other person who said they'd like to hear it wanted to hear it.

Really?

Clearly there was a misunderstanding there.

Honestly, it reminds me when someone is introduced to the Internet for the very first time, and just can't handle the speed, and the change of boundaries. Mix it with a personality which is already sensitive and/or not confident in real life, and you get something like this.

OK, so now we have confirmed i'm stupid.

Like that Sentenced song title says: "Excuse Me While I Kill Myself"

Literally what the fuck are you retards arguing about?

Can't wait for the Japenese bonus song btw Cobra, thanks for sharing in advance, unless someone else uploads it before you get it.

Thanks for the link. Fucking hell that song is sick. It truly sounds oldschool Soilwork except for the chorus, even the vocals sound oldschool, Chainheart Machine-ish. Really unique chorus as well, but I love it. This is going to be another top3 track of the album for me.

I really dig the melody-thing in the beginning of the chorus, I don't know if it's keyboard or a guitar actually, but it gives a cool feel to the chorus.

Thanks for the link. Fucking hell that song is sick. It truly sounds oldschool Soilwork except for the chorus, even the vocals sound oldschool, Chainheart Machine-ish. Really unique chorus as well, but I love it. This is going to be another top3 track of the album for me.

I really dig the melody-thing in the beginning of the chorus, I don't know if it's keyboard or a guitar actually, but it gives a cool feel to the chorus.

Literally what the fuck are you retards arguing about? .

Perhaps something relating to Soilwork? The band that has it's own forum I suppose...

Thanks for the link!

This sound is just straight off Chainheart. I can understand why they didn't include it, but I love it.

My favourite IF rip off was that Turkish band who ripped off the Cloud Connected video :D I think the song was about asking a girl's mother about something.

hahaha I know that one! Band called Ayna which means mirror. Here's the clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGPaZuOfBFs

btw chorus is something like this: I fell in love mother, I'm after my love
Totally same video as Cloud Connected. lol

Even the original is such an annoying video to watch, it makes my head hurt, so they couldn't have copied a worse one. Ciko you meant to say Cloud Connected btw :p

I don't know why everything remotely famous (mainly movies) have a low-budget Turkish or Indian rip-off of it. Do they actually like those in their country?

Even the original is such an annoying video to watch, it makes my head hurt, so they couldn't have copied a worse one. Ciko you meant to say Cloud Connected btw :p

I don't know why everything remotely famous (mainly movies) have a low-budget Turkish or Indian rip-off of it. Do they actually like those in their country?

Haha yeah man i meant Cloud Connected. Edited the post now.

And since I'm Turkish I know this band. They used to be popular, but not that much now. But I know that they're doing so much shows.Music video is so funny though. :D:D

hahaha I know that one! Band called Ayna which means mirror. Here's the clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGPaZuOfBFs

btw chorus is something like this: I fell in love mother, I'm after my love
Totally same video as Cloud Connected. lol

Haha, that's the one :D they even wore the same fucking clothes. Cloud Connected video if it had $100 budget.

I think the original Cloud Connected video is pretty cool. It's really unique and they actually look like a metal band.