JOB FOR A COWBOY

Damn I'm going to have to get this now ....:mad: hahahah

A small part of me really wants to not like this band for some odd reason I think it's cause there old stuff sounded like a watery D.Icon, but this new shit is good, and the guitars crushhghhhhh

Just heard JFAC for the first time. Fuck yeah! This is going to be one of "those" years in metal. Every new album coming out is just fucking raging! And Andy is fucking CHURNING them out! Is this 1992 again?

Regardless of production I still think JFAC is one of the worst metal bands around right now. I heard them for the first time a few years ago and heard their EP and wasn't impressed. Their new stuff is slightly better but what is that really saying?

Regardless of production I still think JFAC is one of the worst metal bands around right now. I heard them for the first time a few years ago and heard their EP and wasn't impressed. Their new stuff is slightly better but what is that really saying?

Dude that's ridiculous - the new stuff is way better. Doom was absolute shit IMO, but this new one is pretty badass, as far as I'm concerned. Not an ounce of hardcore in it.

their old stuff was amature-ish, but i think it had an interesting quality to it that made me like listening to it. The new album is way better though.

on a side note, the solos lack vibrato and it really bothers me...

their old stuff was amature-ish, but i think it had an interesting quality to it that made me like listening to it. The new album is way better though.

on a side note, the solos lack vibrato and it really bothers me...

Yeah dude, those solos are kinda .......:Smug: HOWEVER, the new shit is pretty cool in comparison to the Doom shit.

I really wanna know about those guitars , they sound awesome.

My GUESS on the guitars is either reamped JSX or Krank. Distortion sounds very similar to the new Despised Icon which was the JSX reamp. But it does have a bit of the Krank grind so I'm not sure. Mr. Sneap??

-Joe

I'm glad JFAC improved a considerable amount since their last album.

OT: First time I've seen Gnash's new sig since reading that thread where JM put him on that fork chair. HILARIOUS.