LIVING SACRIFICE

I had a chance to talk with Rocky a few weeks back when they were in the studio and I'm pretty stoked!

It's all very interesting. I wonder how they're balancing all the things with Rocky being in all these different bands. I love it though...He's got Living Sacrifice, which is definitely one of his main bands, Soul Embraced which is kind of "his" band but more on the side, and now The Fallen with Ben Moody (woot!) and the other ex-evanescence members. I imagine the fallen will be more of his main focus in the near future though...so what does that mean for Living Sacrifice and Soul Embraced? How will they tour and both remain healthy?

From what I understand, Rocky and Lance will be touring with LS after the CD is done. LS came to my town late last year and I had a chance to talk with Lance I think he mentioned that Soul Embraced would be touring w/o Rocky or Lance. I have no idea about The Fallen.

Apparently the CD was sent off to Andy recently to get mixed!

I hope Rocky stayed true and had the reamp tracks available for Andy. I'm sorry, but the Line 6 amp tone he was getting seems a bit weak.

The new track though is WICKED intense! I can't wait until it's mixed by Andy!

Oh man! Go here to check out the interactive trailer for their CD and listen to every track on Youtube!

I think this is a great idea since every song ends up on Youtube anyways...why not be the first and do it really well?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so fucking stupid....
When I want to listen to the tracks, I get an error message from youtube..
"This video has content of EMI, who has decided to block your country"....
Argh!!
I know here in Holland BumaStemra (copyright company) has had problems with YouTube about rights....they always want money money money money money money....fuck this bureaucracy

I just checked out Living Sac here in Kansas City a couple weeks ago. It was cool to see them live after all these years. I talked with Lance(drummer) after the show, and he said, "Andy absolutely saved the Conceived in Fire album." Talking to all of them--they REALLY respect Andy--as we do.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the new Soul Embraced, especially to hear Lance tear it up again. Putnam is cool, but I always felt that he wasn't really necessary since they had Lance. Cool people, I met them many years ago. Lance actually played on our drummers kit one time, and since then he had bought a DW5000 Pedal, not sure if he still uses that pedal, but I guess its our drummers all time favorite event in his life HAHAHAH. I think what it is on THP and the percussion is that slap of the sticks hitting the heads are so pronounced that the tone of the drums don't really bleed through the mix, so its harder to hear what is going on. Conceived in Fire, the tone of the drums are much more obvious to my ears. Gotta disagree with you on the Reborn album, because that album was a complete turn around for them, and it had a lot of passion, although I think they went a little overboard on using feedback for guitar riffs LoL! But I am glad Lance is back in the scene and Rocky is no longer with Evanescence - I always felt it was a drag that he left LS for Evanescence BLAH!
I've been listening to the Reborn album again lately and one thing I love about is the way they use feedback! There's nothing quite like this album. I've tried to find info on that album and other early stuff done at "Poynters Palace" but have had no luck.

My band back in the day played with them a couple of times (I guess between Hammering and Conceived). Really nice guys and absolutely wicked live. It took a while to grow on me and I would edit the heck out of the songs if I were producing it but I really love Ghost Thief now