Meet Your MDFers~!

I'm Kevin... it seems as though i have an impostor... but that's nothing a hammer can't fix :D

Wow dude, if we're gonna fukin fyt, it's either fists against fists or I'm bringing my fucking battle axe.

But seriously, I like your taste. Not enough people here talk about Godspeed You! Black Emperor, that's for sure. And you should teach me how to skank.

@Master_Yoda and Addo of Nex: Do you guys happen to know each other in real life? I noticed you 2 are both from the same town.

Yes, we are homosexual lovers IRL. I also know fellow AIDSmonger Jordan and the dude who goes by Krazee-Eyez Killa is a friend of mine as well.

My name is Michael Bleull. Uh, I have been into "real" metal for a few years. Before that I was a piece of shit and listened to bands such as Trivium... Well now I listen to almost all genres of metal and a few of my favorite bands are: Burzum, Autopsy, and Hour Of 13. I am friends with Mountains_of_Mars, Addo ov nex, Master Yoda. We all basically have the same taste in music.

11036_164751313478_520813478_2925495_5023590_n.jpg

I am the guy mounting Mountains_of_Mars. I look like a huge faggot in this picture, but I could care less. I LOVE JORDAN BROWN.

Jesus guys, lots of gay sex will apparently occur. Psyched to meet the Illinois people I didn't have the honor of meeting last year.

1-1.jpg

I'm Jeremy, but you know me by my awesome as fuck moniker. Yeah, I know you bitches are jealous of what's in these britches. By I got news for you fucking sexy ass faggots. I'm going to rape every one of you. I'm going to take my dick, inject some fucking heroin into it, and then fuck you all en masse. Just, ripped fucking assholes everywhere.

I'm also going to yell disparaging things at you while I humiliate your faces with my semen.

wtf, are you actually going? Will we actually have a replacement JEREMY for seed?!

Mike: HAHA, no shit? Yeah, I know that sticks out in his head...awesome times. Also, this will be your maiden voyage to Superfresh. As I said in the MDF re-cap thread from last year's event, the Morbid Angel song "Maze of Torment" was written about that horrifying, amazing place.

Hi i am Vince this will be my second year at MDF. I am the power metal god i love power metal. but i also love black and death metal which is why MDF is important to me. i am trying to grow my hair long. and it seems a few of my friends are on here (gay mountain of dudes above). Anyways it will be a pleasure to meet you everyone there.

My plan to attend MDF fell through, but I'll bite on this thread anyway as I may attend next year or in the not-too-distant future.

My name is Mark. I am currently 17 and I, unsurprisingly, enjoy metal. I study Political Science. I live in Australia, it is somewhat meh. I have only been listening to *proper* metal for one year (before that I listened to BFMV, Avenged Sevenfold etc.). I reckon I've eased into the genre well. I perform vocals in a black/grind band called Chalice. I am an avid fan of philosophy and a self-confessed Friedrich Nietzsche nut. How about a picture?

snapshotll.jpg

And yes, that is a CoF shirt. I'm a fan, fuck the haters.

DSCN1001.jpg

Me acting like my usualy gay-self.

My name is Mike. I went to MDF last year with some bros and talked to a few of you guys, but I don't think anybody knew who the hell I was at the time. But yeah, whatever.

I listen to all forms of metal, but mainly sticking to the greats behind Death and Black metal. I currently attend Illinois Central College and I plan on transfering to a 4-year university later. I am a lazy piece-of-shit with no talent and I have no idea what I plan on doing with my life or what to major in (considering ass-kicking isn't on the list).

Aside from metal, I am usually found acting like a homo while playing World of Warcraft, doing lame and boring activities with my friends, or occasionaly reading ancient literature and mythology. I, too, am a fairly shy person, but once I feel comfortable in a place, I will be more social. So, give me a beer and we can talk about gayshit.

you bought the poser album cover one :(