Meet Your MDFers~!

Yeah, I know, but I didn't care either way.

Cythraul - I'm really excited to meet you a day before everyone else. I say we put "Beyond the Wandering Moon" on repeat in the hotel room and discuss how incredible that album is.

1-1.jpg

I'm Jeremy, but you know me by my awesome as fuck moniker. Yeah, I know you bitches are jealous of what's in these britches. By I got news for you fucking sexy ass faggots. I'm going to rape every one of you. I'm going to take my dick, inject some fucking heroin into it, and then fuck you all en masse. Just, ripped fucking assholes everywhere.

I'm also going to yell disparaging things at you while I humiliate your faces with my semen.

Looking at your picture while reading this = :lol: :lol:

1-1.jpg

Hey Faggots,

My name is Jeremy, and I'm going to rape every single one of you. All of you are hairy, metal-loving, no-lifes who spend every second of their day listening to stupid ass metal. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever been raped? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the rape team, and starter on my fondling team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to death metal and black metal"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot rape victim (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitchin beard

fixed

Schwärzung;9064318 said:
My plan to attend MDF fell through, but I'll bite on this thread anyway as I may attend next year or in the not-too-distant future.

My name is Mark. I am currently 17 and I, unsurprisingly, enjoy metal. I study Political Science. I live in Australia, it is somewhat meh. I have only been listening to *proper* metal for one year (before that I listened to BFMV, Avenged Sevenfold etc.). I reckon I've eased into the genre well. I perform vocals in a black/grind band called Chalice. I am an avid fan of philosophy and a self-confessed Friedrich Nietzsche nut. How about a picture?

snapshotll.jpg

And yes, that is a CoF shirt. I'm a fan, fuck the haters.

Woah - you're really intelligent for a 17 year old.

So Cythraul is the best looking guy here, Schwarzung looks like a 30 years old woman and Michael should cut his hair imo. Thanks for listening.