Mixtape Game ExTreME EdiTiON!

So, just to clarify, I can have No Wainds handle the final count for ratings, yes? I don't know if I'll have time in the end, so I'm just curious. I also don't want to push it off on him if he can't or really doesn't want to. I'll come up with a theme in the next few hours or so. I can handle making the playlist.

IF YOU'RE LUCKY

lmao at omni leaving forever. she died as she lived: as dodens #2

Why? I was under the impression that she liked endless debates with HamburgerBoy.
I thought it was pretty obvious that she hated debating with HBB but her Aspergers or whatever wouldn't allow her to stop if she was convinced that he was wrong and she was right. It's so female of her to storm off and slam the door. Damn patriarchy wins again. It's a shame because I think she was a good contributor to the forum. Who takes over the in-crowd throne now with King Dodens and Queen Omni exiled to the post-jaded wastelands?

I hope Omni comes back. Goddamn sausagefest in this bitch.

HBB could still be queen.

Reactions: CiG
I'd like to be the cliched usurper that ends up even more corrupt than his deposed predecessors.

I would say try and stick to "End" as its own word, however, if you really want, songs with it as part of another name like Endgame are perfectly fine. Songs with "end" as a part of another word entirely however, i.e. "mend" or "send", aren't thematic.

Haha, I thought about trolling with that as well.

I thought it was pretty obvious that she hated debating with HBB but her Aspergers or whatever wouldn't allow her to stop if she was convinced that he was wrong and she was right. It's so female of her to storm off and slam the door. Damn patriarchy wins again. It's a shame because I think she was a good contributor to the forum. Who takes over the in-crowd throne now with King Dodens and Queen Omni exiled to the post-jaded wastelands?

Yeah, maybe HamburgerBoy pushed her too far, but I remember her having like a 5 page debate with Baroque about pianos and she said something about having too much stamina for online debates. Never expected her to bow out.

Last edited: