Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NF: Great and alert. Getting prepared for 5 hours to see Dark Tranquillity perform a 45 minute was worth it. Never had so much fun and excitement in my life. I banged my head until I lost my balance, but luckily I didn't fall. I'm going to have to rest and recover until their next show in 18 hours.

hyena said:
@mags and all the finntroll fans: finntroll are going to play here in a short while, but i've never heard anything by them. i would like to check them out before deciding whether to attend the gig, where should i start?
Jaktens Tid should be a good starting point...not that I listen to them either, but so I've been told.

Finntroll is simply great. Period.
I planned to go see them with Naglfar and Amoral, but I got fucking sick! This year I missed too many good shows, so I must do something about it.

And guys, please, dont let everybody know everytime youre drunk. It seems like half of the 83 pages of this thread is about this. STOP DRINKING AND YOULL FEEL A LOT BETTER!!! :D :D :D

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Yep, we bought an apartment from Vantaa, it's a row house, "rivitalo" (checked the English term, sounds stupid.) We have three (3!) floors there, a garden, it's situated in a nice area not too far away from Helsinki and I (we) love it! Maybe I'll post pics when it's ready which may take some time...
3 floors?! wow! Sounds awesome :) Good luck with it!

MagSec4 said:
Do you want to play a trick on him involving rubbing some sweat on him, pointing, and laughing; or is he the only one with the combination to the shower faucet lock?
No, we just shower together :eek:

NF: I hate hangovers.

@idari: hehehe, as marduk just said... :p

the rain stopped! i'm going to the gym in a couple of hours.

MagSec4 said:
I'm sure there are more where that vacancy came from. Look around for more opportunities in a language you do know. Or alternatively, get yourself a nice Java book and learn. Having had experiences with other languages, I'm sure it wouldn't be too bad.
Also, that doesn't make you an idiot; it just makes you one of the many people that got served a cold dish of irony and bad luck by life ..that bitch.

;) I'm signing up to a java course this monday, the same day that the interview would've taken place :bah:

OMG KC, get a life man, LOL. Im feeling great now! Think positive, you bunch of moaning schmucks! Mine is the grandeur...of phlegm gathering (it is roght now, really, I swear, it prevented me from seeing Finntroll), BUT! - life goes on!!! Man, Im starting to like this place! :p

marduk1507 said:
Man, Im starting to like this place! :p

Why? Cuz you can play "be-an-online-shrink" game :D
Ah, you teachers :p

NF: I feel down.. but at the same time I feel like jumping (no, not from a cliff), screaming and laughing. Weird..

Well, no, they were here on wednesday and Im sick from tuesday. And you cant really know who I am, it was just that I saw you post on smn (GC) and was happy to see you here when I joined.

Btw. Listen to Skywards from Skydancer and read the lyrics at the same time, if you have them. That should help to make you feel better I hope.

marduk1507 said:
OMG KC, get a life man, LOL. Im feeling great now! Think positive, you bunch of moaning schmucks! Mine is the grandeur...of phlegm gathering (it is roght now, really, I swear, it prevented me from seeing Finntroll), BUT! - life goes on!!! Man, Im starting to like this place! :p

one "omg", one "lol" all in capitals, and multiple !'s. i'm not sure you'll like this place for long.

Status
Not open for further replies.