Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
rahvin has a very good sense of humour actually, and Im sure he meant no offense. It's probably something only people who've been here for a while would find funny ;)

i don't know whether my sense of humor has anything to do with it. what i meant is a certain style of posting, and excessive usage of that much-mocked kind of internet lingo, gets you flamed. not by me, of course. just, you know, lolling your way through a forum makes for quite a bumpy ride these days.

nf: troubled, troubled, troubled. went out with three people i should not want in my life anymore (well, two of them. the third is a friend of theirs and a very lively and funny girl to boot). but i had mad fun and i would have kept the night going for hours, if only i could have. i just like the wrong kind of people, silly me.

NF: totally suicidal. Some random person has just told me to get a life on my fav forum :cry: :cry:
:lol:
EDIT: @Marduk
:p
Anyway, taking it that you were only kidding (as you said... although clearly to cover the tracks of your Big Mistake. LOL)... I still take a tiny bit of offense to your imperative tone.
Here is one place one can get things of one's chest, and other similar, yet unsimilar, people will interact and relate. I hope people can relate when I say, my first impressions of you are that you are an annoyance.

NF: pretty good. Just watched one of the most high concept films of my life, and it was pretty good (sahara). Gonna grab me some food now and try get some writing done.

@magsec: to cut a very long (and old, guess i've mentioned it here in the past) story short, she's a colleague, friend and now co-author of mine, he's her communist philosopher boyfriend, he likes me a lot, i like him a lot, they're all for free love so apparently it's not a problem, only it is so we don't ever get to have sex because, after all, she would get hurt. we pretend we're all friends and we actually have tons of fun together but there's always something amiss, like i can't hug or kiss him or whatever because his free-love girlfriend is always there and she would not be happy, free love or not... and he never meets with me alone because he lives in a city about 2hrs from here, and he has a kid to take care of from a previous marriage, so like all single fathers he spends the week with her and then travels to see his gf on weekends... i could go on for hours and hours and more hours but i'll just say that this sucks. uh, and he gets guilt trips too every once in a while, so whenever his daughter is not with him i can't even travel to see him because he'd like to have his gf's authorization but it wouldn't come so he doesn't ask and i get the fucking short end of the stick only he writes me stuff like 'you're a delicate, precious utopia to me' and i get all confused and procrastinate the necessary detachment from all these people. aw.

@Claudia: it seems somewhat like if you could be mates with the guy without touching him then you'd be alright? His girlfriend sounds like a hypocrite, being in an inexclusive relationship yet getting hurt by his actions. They need to either get some monogamy, actually abide by their system or split.
Then again, could you see yourself getting hurt by this guy, I mean, if you get attached, even just in retrospect his free love attitude could bury you. It's a nice and complicated love triangle with no obvious solution. Good Luck with it.

damn! Sorry to hear, man.

Let me help you out, bud. If it's clear and yellowish to brownish, it's beer. If it's a viscous white liquid, it's milk.

Here are some pictures too:

B E E R :
budweiser-beer-pictures-02.jpg

M I L K :
milk.jpg

hope this helps for next time :)

( :D )

@kc: the "no obvious solution" part hits the nail on the head. if we could just be mates it would be okay, but my feelings for him are not of the matey variety, or better yet - not only. i see him as a friend, but a friend i'd love to have some private time with. pffff, i just hope they all go away sooner or later. :)

Aaaaah, a big sorry to everyone, I was just in a very good mood yesterday and messed here a little. I guess I will post here only when I feel not-so-good, although theres also the how-do-you-feel stuff. You are all so serious here it makes my good mood die. So I think Ill just go. Bye!

@marduk: but come on! we have nothing against happy feelings (actually, i'm positive that most of us wish those would occur both to themselves and the forum more frequently). don't take offense. we were just pointing out a bit of local conventional wisdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.