Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow I'll sit before two Chemical Engineering faculty members for my Master's oral review. I had a choice as to who they would be; but, because of availability, I had to take someone who wasn't exactly whom I'd like to have there.
And I have a ton of things to do on top of everything :/

@Mags: You shouldn't worry, i'm sure everything will go fine. You have my wishes for best of luck, i'll be crossing my tail for you. :)

MagSec4 said:
Tomorrow I'll sit before two Chemical Engineering faculty members for my Master's oral review. I had a choice as to how they would be; but, because of availability, I had to take someone who wasn't exactly whom I'd like to have there.

I find these sorts of things shit scary until I'm actually in them, and then it flys by and I'm fine. Most of the time I've done quite well and come out feeling like I should never have worried.
Good luck to you, Im sure you won't even need it.

Nf: all preped up on coke (a-cola).

Breem? I haddock to find out what you meant, but I did not flounder. I trout I saw some life in the old girl yet, and just codn't wait to sea what I could sea.

Oh, and it's a quote from Sin City: 'There's no calming down! These are the old days, the all or nothing days, they're back!' ;)

MagSec4 said:
Tomorrow I'll sit before two Chemical Engineering faculty members for my Master's oral review. I had a choice as to who they would be; but, because of availability, I had to take someone who wasn't exactly whom I'd like to have there.
I agree with Siren, you shouldnt worry :) Good luck of course, tell us how it went!

Dark_Jester said:
Oh, and it's a quote from Sin City: 'There's no calming down! These are the old days, the all or nothing days, they're back!' ;)
I thought it might be from Sin City when I first read it. Awesome. :tickled:
Marv is pretty fucked up. I laugh myself silly when I just think of him going "I don't know about you, but I'm having a ball" while holding that guy out of the open car door.
King Chaos said:
I wanna see that film really bad. I've had the oppotunity to see a copy and I'm sure the oppotunity will present itself again, but I don't really want to ruin my first viewing with shite pirate quality.
The filmed-in-a-cinema version that I have is pretty good.

TheFourthHorseman said:
I thought it might be from Sin City when I first read it. Awesome. :tickled:
Marv is pretty fucked up. I laugh myself silly when I just think of him going "I don't know about you, but I'm having a ball" while holding that guy out of the open car door.

The filmed-in-a-cinema version that I have is pretty good.

Heh heh, yeah, Marv was absolutely brilliant. Loved his little rampage right at the start after he knocks the door down when the SWAT team comes after him :D

Haha yeah, it's pretty surreal. I mean later he gets run over by a car twice, it looks so cartoony and you'd think his legs would be done for...and twenty seconds later he's back on his feet getting into his car. Then again he's not very humane otherwise either, anyway, nor are any other of Miller's characters. Except all the ones that do die, you know, when you shoot them a million times.
But it's all great. :)

Something that has been bothering me since someone mentioned it (which was before I even saw the film though): How the crap did they let Michael Madsen go through those first lines of his like that? It's almost like he's "Ok guv, I'll just tell you I can't let you go there and then you'll go there anyway." It looks about a hundred times more convincing in the comic. He picks it up a little better from there on, I like his facial expressions...but still, I'm glad Hartigan knocks him out so we didn't have to listen to more of that.
And Madsen is one of my favourite action actors. :(

Don't ask me, I thought exactly the same thing, it was like he'd just woken up and someone gave him the script. It's almost as unbearable as the first Resident Evil.

'Stop! Don't open...THAT door!'

Just recovered from 2 nights of DT and I'm dreading the next few hours of classes, tests, studying, working, etc.

NF: Meh!

Status
Not open for further replies.