Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
marduk1507 said:
Aaaaah, a big sorry to everyone, I was just in a very good mood yesterday and messed here a little. I guess I will post here only when I feel not-so-good, although theres also the how-do-you-feel stuff. You are all so serious here it makes my good mood die. So I think Ill just go. Bye!

It wasn't your good mood that isolated you... it was trying to impose your good mood on to the people here, who want to wallow in self pity from time to time. The solution to this oh so simple dilema - Post any mood you like, just dont post telling other people how to feel/what to do :)

Nf: Surprisingly excellent for a sunday. Im off to visit my fallen gran todays and the weather is so springy. Bout to dine on a nice, fatty Bacon Butty. I have homework to do but I really can't bring myself to begin it. It's all so boring and repetetive now.

since the rain seemed to subside a bit, i stepped out to unclog my drain and wham!, a full-force hailstorm came from out of nowhere. ah, the fury of the elements. now i look like i've taken a swim with all my clothes on.

Carry me caravan, take me away, take me to Portugal, take me to Spain.

Thanks Taliesin, you are the only one who knows those mad buggers in my avatar and why they are actually there. Thanks again.

Take me, Spanish caravan, yes I know you can...

i maintain that saying "god, i drank too much last night and now i'm sooo hung over" does not qualify as being depressed. it's a comment on your own health. in addition to compiling scores of tests called BUMP or TARD or LIVMEDFUCKALONBTCH, one might as well whine about it on here. if posted something like "an anvil fell on my toe and now it's swollen", i would hate someone who tells me to cheer up and stop moping.

I know you didn't, it's just that I don't understand whatever language it is that he spoke there, where as I do understand some latin catch phrases.

TheFourthHorseman said:
I know you didn't, it's just that I don't understand whatever language it is that he spoke there, where as I do understand some latin catch phrases.

oh. sorry. well, he said: "my sin, my sin, my mortal sin", which - along with the gesture of beating your own chest with a closed fist - is a catholic way to apologize to god and repent, and has absolutely no meaning in this context. and i replied "thus fades the majesty of the world", which is latin for "cut the crap".

I thought "mea culpa" meant "I am guilty"

Anyway.. I should study for an exam I have on tuesday but as always, Im really lazy :Smug:

this brings me back to a thought i had yesterday - "cut the crap" is a weird phrase, contrary to most vulgar idioms it makes sense metaphorically while meaning absolutely nothing in a literal sense (how do you cut waste?). there's other idioms that don't refer to their figurative sense directly, ie "swinging dick" to indicate someone stupid, but at least i can picture a swinging dick.

speaking of which, last night someone on a dating site dropped me a message indicating that i should go to his place for a night of hot sex, trying to encourage me by labeling himself supercazzone. unfortunately, while this expression might also refer to someone who has a really big dick, it would usually mean "extremely stupid". so much for the wrong kind of thickness. :lol:

hyena said:
speaking of which, last night someone on a dating site dropped me a message indicating that i should go to his place for a night of hot sex, trying to encourage me by labeling himself supercazzone. unfortunately, while this expression might also refer to someone who has a really big dick, it would usually mean "extremely stupid". so much for the wrong kind of thickness. :lol:

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.