Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NF: very good taking into consideration the fact that Nik and I are taking our money back from a furniture shop, after 2 months of waiting for them to deliver us the furniture that we actually ordered :err: . :)

nf: i was almost swallowed by the tarmac (seriously) when i was going home from work, because i accidentally recorded on some compilation CD that i was playing on the road two tracks that carlo deemed very important in reducing his pain about six months before dying. i then realized, fully and for the first time, that i really won't be hearing from him ever again.

"you know, i don't like solitude, but still true friends are people with whom i feel i share a common denominator... because sometimes the placement of a particular word is enough to understand everything" - that's something he said about me on june 2, 2003, after discussing new model army records of all things

NF:
werewolf.jpg

For the 1300? Nah, it was standard then. You know, with werewolves at large... Tempting!

rahvin said:
why would he want that? she looks like a hippy truck driver in his fifties. they're courageous beasts, werewolves. :ill:
:lol: you can always count on a werewolf. I think they LIKE hippy truck drivers.
Hey, von Jones, why exactly did you post this one? do you like hippy truck drivers, too?

Today i did the english test, nothing important, just to see if we ever heard about something called english or not, and so divide us into groups with different teaching programs, i got 95/100, i'm "advanced" :D actually avanzato in italian has also a different meaning that i see more appropriate for me :err:

Apart from this i found out that trains from pavia to piacenza are worse than i imagined, after 2 hours i ended up in cremona, not even close to piacenza. i admit that this is also my fault, i should have checked better :p but the man at the info told me to change in the wrong town, about that i'm sure. Tecnologie avanzate.

For the rest i feel shitty, but at least i'm busy with something i like, tomorrow there's a subject that i think i'll like a lot (i can't imagine how the english name is, so just know that it's about cells) and the teacher seems a quick, clear and funny person too.

Hiljainen said:
Today i did the english test, nothing important, just to see if we ever heard about something called english or not, and so divide us into groups with different teaching programs, i got 95/100, i'm "advanced" :D
well, excuse me! that's nearly top score, mistress of the bubu discipline. you should be cavorting in the sun (yes, i know it's 7.25pm, silly) and not lamenting your fate. we-know-who missed his chance to share dinner and a movie with advanced english speaker hiljainen, didn't he?

NF: I'm coming down with some sort of cold. I have a runny/blocked nose (alternating every hour or so), dull headache, and last night and this afternoon when I slept I kept waking up in hot/cold sweats. I haven't had a proper cold/flu for a while now, hopefully I can shake this one off too.

EDIT: So wrapped up in my own mucus, I forgot to congratulate Hil on her marvellous languaging. Well done madam. :p

rahvin said:
well, excuse me! that's nearly top score, mistress of the bubu discipline. you should be cavorting in the sun (yes, i know it's 7.25pm, silly) and not lamenting your fate. we-know-who missed his chance to share dinner and a movie with advanced english speaker hiljainen, didn't he?
pfff, he didn't miss anything really, i'm more advanced in the other meaning.
the test was easy, really easy, part of it was a text about electromagnetic fields but that was just to scare people at first sight ;) trust me, but thank you :)

edit: thanks to Rusty, and i have a cold too o_O

Hiljainen said:
Apart from this i found out that trains from pavia to piacenza are worse than i imagined, after 2 hours i ended up in cremona, not even close to piacenza. i admit that this is also my fault, i should have checked better but the man at the info told me to change in the wrong town, about that i'm sure. Tecnologie avanzate.
It could be worse.. you could end up in a whole different country than you intended to be..
Yes, it happened to me (fell asleep during the transfer I had to make :p)
And congratulations to you.

Caelestia said:
great. that's the perfect way to die. in a hideous dress in the jaws of a beast with your tits hanging out.
:lol:

rahvin said:
i wonder if spike's still around to explain to me why exactly it's wrong to hit women.
No one should have to explain to you why hitting women is wrong.
EDIT: yes, I do realize your last post was a joke

NF: Very good :) In sharp contrast to how I was feeling earlier on.

Status
Not open for further replies.