Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i know i need loads of time as well, so i understand. i just wanted to make sure that you were not ruling out the possibility of another relationship in the future (and no, i wasn't encouraging flings, this is just not me).

it's ok, i don't plan to stay alone for my whole life from now on (then i'll always end up alone for sure, but that's another story) ;), when i'm ready, if i find someone and if this someone actually seems to have particular interest in me (this is hilarious right now) and if i'm not too scared i'll maybe try something, do not worry about that :p

Hilj: Yeah, there is no need to rush anything. And you should be careful anyways, there are a lot of dirtbags out there, whether they seem like it or not. You deserve someone more considerate of your feelings, which sound like can potentially be quite special and dedicated.

NF: Not too bad. I've gotten a good amount of work done in the past few hours. I have lots to do for today and for tomorrow, and don't have much time. I hope I can finish.

MagSec4 said:
Hilj: Yeah, there is no need to rush anything. And you should be careful anyways, there are a lot of dirtbags out there, whether they seem like it or not. You deserve someone more considerate of your feelings, which sound like can potentially be quite special and dedicated.
it's worse when they're not dirtbags, or at least not in my eyes, and they leave anyway. dirtbags are easier to say fuck off to and to still feel that you're worth something.

I don't know how serious you're being.. but if you have at least a bit of a tendency to think that way, you'll excuse me for saying so but that's a problem that you should definitely work on correcting.
I'm sure you're worth a lot more than you think, and I'm also sure everyone here thinks so too.

EDIT:
I was searching for a T-shirt (that I can never find :bah: ) and came across this:

"Young People Against Heavy Metal T-shirts (YPAHMTS) is a grass roots organization determined to fight the perception of young people's moral decline as epitomized by Heavy Metal t-shirts"
:err:

MagSec4 said:
I don't know how serious you're being.. but if you have at least a bit of a tendency to think that way, you'll excuse me for saying so but that's a problem that you should definitely work on correcting.
I'm sure you're worth a lot more than you think, and I'm also sure everyone here thinks so too.
:) i was partly joking, but yes i know i have to change a lot of stuff.

EDIT:
I was searching for a T-shirt (that I can never find :bah: ) and came across this:

"Young People Against Heavy Metal T-shirts (YPAHMTS) is a grass roots organization determined to fight the perception of young people's moral decline as epitomized by Heavy Metal t-shirts"
:err:
:lol:

@hilj: meh, i felt the same way after being dumped, but now i'm very conceited... :lol:

@kov: who are you voting for, if i may ask?

Aaaah...Finally. My computer is up and running. After Dell (from now on known as Hell) had mislaid my money for a month or so, they delivered my computer this monday. I thought "weee!" and plugged it. Too bad then that they had delivered a computer with a malfunctioning motherboard. Anyway, a technician was here an hour ago and replaced the motherboard with a working one, so now I'm in the game again. :D And if I'm not mistaken, I'm connected to SUNET again. 10 mbit/second. Wrrrooooom! :D

Now I'm going to put some tape over this ugly Hell-logo that are everywhere on my computer and that I don't want to see anymore.

And I'm having my first exam tomorrow morning. I'll start biting my fingernails within 15 minutes.

NF: getting a bit anxious - I'm supposed to have a surprise bachelorette party in the near future, either tomorrow or the next Saturday and of course don't know exactly when. :eek: :erk: :p :ill: :loco:

NF: I passed the tests, got an interview, and didn't noticeably fluff it in a big way, so naturally I'm in just as foul a mood as usual. I'll be drowning something tonight, but unfortunately I suspect it will just be my sorrows.

@carl: good luck and let us know how it goes.

@rus: you're in a foul mood because you did ok on the tests? i don't understand, but that's because i'm stupid.

nf: quite bored at the installation of xp service pack 2, it's going to take forever and i want to gain back control of my computer in order to understand whatever the hell happened with the bluetooth support and why it never started working.

edit: FUCKING bluetooth connection won't work. i HATE it.

hyena said:
nf: quite bored at the installation of xp service pack 2, it's going to take forever and i want to gain back control of my computer in order to understand whatever the hell happened with the bluetooth support and why it never started working.

edit: FUCKING bluetooth connection won't work. i HATE it.
Methinks windows XP SP2 has nothing to you with your bluetooth woes. I mean bluetooth is well......... bluetooth. :puke:

refer to the nerd thread for some comments on the whole thing.

and no, it's nowhere near stable, but it's cool.

i'm in switzerland now, and this keyboard sucks.

other than that, this is a nice place. bern is a gorgeous city and i like the family i'm staying with.
i met up with some other au pairs last night. it was fun. we went to a club and got a bit drunk.
today i did nothing worth mentioning.
tomorrow i'm going to go hiking with the family. whee should be nice.

hihih

ps. moi hannu, saat kortin kohta muahaha

Spent the day in Gothenburg... I've forgotten how much I love that city :) Haven't been there for 4,5 years, yet I didn't have much trouble finding my way in the centre, I haven't forgotten much :D I'm only sorry we didn't have the time to go to Haga, my favourite part. But there'll be other times, the bus ride there only took 45 minutes :D

NF: the past couple of days i've started terribly missing sweden again.. i think i should try to get another dose of it in the not-too-distant future.. let's hope this feeling subsides a bit the next few days. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.