Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
got the bad news that i was dreading today.. that nothing can be done for my grandfather. i don't know what i'm supposed to say to mum at a time like this, or what i'm supposed to talk about with my grandmother when i go downstairs to see her in a little while, or what to say to my grandfather himself.. i mean, what the fuck do you say? I don't know how to deal with this myself either, even though i guess it's a lot easier for me than the above people. Not being close to anyone at all becomes very apparent

Tits would work too though, wouldn't they? :err: I mean, he's be happy AND suffocated. :rolleyes:

NF: Numb. *Goes to bed*

YaYo said:
got the bad news that i was dreading today.. that nothing can be done for my grandfather. i don't know what i'm supposed to say to mum at a time like this, or what i'm supposed to talk about with my grandmother when i go downstairs to see her in a little while, or what to say to my grandfather himself.. i mean, what the fuck do you say? I don't know how to deal with this myself either, even though i guess it's a lot easier for me than the above people. Not being close to anyone at all becomes very apparent
I'm really sorry to hear it. I've been dreading hearing the same news about my grandparents for a few years now, with not a clue what I'll do when it inevitably happens. Anyway I would imagine you're not expected to say anything..like you said, what the fuck can you say? Everyone else most likely feels the same too. The most important thing is that you're there to offer your support and share the grief, yours and theirs.

nf: been sleepy all day, did absolutely nothing although i am seriously behind on work, and i'm positive that i won't be able to sleep when i need to tonight, adding insult to injury. i'm much too old for late nights on tuesdays.

oh :(
well, thanks for letting me know, TheFourthHorseman
i hope at least they were very expensive and that they only play songs from the new album :p...

:(

Too expensive for me. I think new songs would be alright, but doesn't really matter now.

NF? I want to punch something. Man, talk about being misunderstood... I wonder why I ridiculed Rusty & Co's anger management methods one of those days a while back. Oh well.

Fuck the fucking rotten shithead of a president of this region i hope someone cut off his head, covers it with salt and shove it up his ass.
Fuck to random people who are working around here and bend the gate, but not as much as the infected crapcovered brain mentioned before.

ehm...where were we?

Violet Baudelaire said:
oh :(
well, thanks for letting me know, TheFourthHorseman
i hope at least they were very expensive and that they only play songs from the new album :p...

:(
sorry to hear you missed those. Do you know the two pages tiketti.fi and lippupalvelu.fi? If you check them pretty regularly and also subscribe to their mailinglist, the amount of missed gigs could reduce ;)

NF: happy.

Hiljainen said:
Fuck the fucking rotten shithead of a president of this region i hope someone cut off his head, covers it with salt and shove it up his ass.
Fuck to random people who are working around here and bend the gate, but not as much as the infected crapcovered brain mentioned before.
i like this attitude. :kickass:

nf: great. all my problems have been solved with a new keyboard. :D

Miolo said:
i like this attitude. :kickass:
:p if you want to share it come live in this town, they make new roundabouts every day, and not only where roads cross, lately the trend is to put a roundabout in the middle of a straight road, with only the entering of a little private road on the side, causing kms of traffic. and it seems like from now on people with cars older than 1993, like mine for example, will be allowed to use the car only in the evening and in a couple of other moments in the day. my mother won't be able to come home from work before 7.30 pm and will have to leave before 8am if i understood well. this are the bright ideas that cause my attitude...

..pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff i'm going to get beer.

NF: I don't really feel anything. I was furious at my mom but now that she understood me (omgwtf, she UNDERSTOOD ME :|) i calmed down. But now i don't feel anything. Nothing. Meh. Being alone is good right now. I don't even want the cats around. *goes to be alone*

Status
Not open for further replies.