Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
naw, you probably just created a bus.

nf: a bit annoyed at some housework that i still have to do, but i'm glad that rahvin is feeling better.

Rusty, Horseman: 'Buses' is used here too. Grammatically, it's the correct way. I don't know, but I think that 'busses' is recognized as well since it must be common to mistake it as correct. Most English singular nouns that end in 's' end with 2 of them, and so their plural keep the 2 's's. and it becomes a tendency, I guess, just by the way it sounds. The only singular nouns that end with a single 's' that I can think of right now are 'bus' and 'gas' (buses, gases)

..but then again it could just be one of those things, like 'tranquility' and 'tranquillity'; and 'special' and 'especial' being correct..

nf: i'm supposed to go to uni today, to work out a couple of bureaucratic matters that have been troubling me for some time, but right now it's the last thing on earth i wanna do. even staring blankly at the wall for the whole day seems a more exciting plan. i guess i won't go and look how things complicate even more, just for the sake of it. :D

on a side note, this stupid keyboard isn't working, i have to hit the damn spacebar at least 10 times before it produces a space. it's annoying as hell. :yell:

Catching up on 3-4 boards and 5 days of posting. Therefore feeling pretty strung out (since I'm trying to do it in a few hours)/ :erk:

I'm feeling like Kov basically, except in a positive sense. Couldn't be bothered doing anything, having just been to sauna. Life's jolly good, but soon enough I'll have to grab myself by the neck.

NF: Lazy as fuck. I finished with work, so I'm happy to go on to do other stuff. But I need to get over the hump so I can actually start working on the other stuff.

imagine being me.

this means:

1 - drunk on a worknight.
2 - having just gone over the most unbelievable discussion about feelings with someone who i happened to declare undying love to (meh!) on march 21st, 2003, only to get tangled in a number of other involvements shortly after he told me to fuck off. of course he said this didn't make much sense. as if. i didn't have time to explain the variety in which feelings come, because as i said it's a worknight and i'd already had too much to drink, stimulating my (bad) tummy in a very negative way.
3 - terrified about tomorrow morning.

NF: Almost accomplished. Almost done with my studies. Run some errands for my parents and pick up Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind DVD tonight. Also NF: Excited.

nf: a bit sick, very tired, inconsequential, and slightly hungover. what a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.