Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i venture the prudent opinion that, in finland, the popular farm animal that goes by the name of "cock" is used in idioms to signify something that you need be taken out of your mouth before you suffocate. as compared to, say, a moose or reindeer or polar bear, whose presence shall instead embellish and enrich the oral cavities of finns for as long a time as possible.

Violet Baudelaire said:
oh :(
well, thanks for letting me know, TheFourthHorseman
i hope at least they were very expensive and that they only play songs from the new album :p...

:(
Tickets were 54 euros and they were sond out I think in 15 minutes or so.

They played old and new songs both. I am speechless, such a great show. Only thing that saddens me is that they didn't play some of my favourite songs. :( But Mercy Seat for instance was wonderful.

Naku ist krig said:
@creator: ^One of the few humorous lines, that you have ever wrote.
I see progression.
Well you don't know me. I'm like one of the least serious people ever irl. The net is for whining.
Also that line was stolen from someone else, and i don't even find it funny.

@ Brendan and Claudia: It's not an english thing nor a scandinavian thing, it's just a phrase that i heard from a shallow person.

NF: Cold, tired, annoyed and worried. I should go clean my room but i'm not sure if i can be bothered.

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Tickets were 54 euros and they were sond out I think in 15 minutes or so.
54 euros??? im glad i didnt knwo about it beforehand, so i didnt have to make the difficult choice whether to spend that $ or not...

btw thanks, fireangel, thats really really useful :)

hey! im trying to make myself feel better here!!! :bah:

:p kidding, im sure it was brilliant, i would expect nothing less from him...

NF: today was a no-no, especially after a friend gave me some "news" this morning. the day itself was fun, (i even found out that there's a pub/club with my name :p) but after hearing the before-mentioned news it turned into a thinking whirlpool that led to :erk: and i haven't been able to go back to happy bubu thoughts anymore. i'm also getting a bad cold. please give one of those shitguns that are so popular on this board, better if it's really loaded.

@hilj: since you're a certified pavia citizen atm, please note:

- nights out should be spent at the broletto (don't know if it's the real name or just colloquial reference) in the main square under the hourbell tower. that is, if you want to get drunk. sit at one of the tables outside and drink yourself into a bubu. i've done that very many times. think of me. :p

- if you want to meet people, i'd recommend the sottovento. i swear that i haven't been able to find a seat in there for one year without waiting for some time. music used to be good, too.

- shows: centro sociale barattolo.

uh, and there's a very, very good-looking guy named guido who teaches macroeconomics in v. san felice 5. rahvin met him, too.

oh my, if i keep on thinking about that place i might start crying now. better forget and all.

@hyena: if i lived there then i would go to explore places, but it's quite a problem since i depend on trains, and i don't really know anyone there yet, pff to me. i'll check those places out as soon as i can anyway, thank you :)
good looking guys are the last thing on earth i want to think about now (well, no, there's someone who is lastest, but i gave up that attempt to stop thinking)

ah, yeah, it came to me while writing that message that you live somewhere else, but as soon as you make friends (or get a hold of Aeon, who used to post here a while ago and lives there) and can sleep over...

as for guys, don't you think the time is ripe for some distraction? i know you probably want to stay true to feelings that meant a lot to you, but we're not here to suffer and eventually you have to choose someone else...

well, i don't want distraction meant as adventures, and for trying to find someone "important" it's way too soon, i don't even feel attraction towards people, plus i still shake at the simple hearing a sound similar to my ex's name, i don't thinks this makes me ready to go. plus again, i couldn't stand another delusion so soon, i'm weak, and i need more time than other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.