Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MagSec4 said:
No one should have to explain to you why hitting women is wrong.
yelrotflmao.gif

please tell me you didn't really take that seriously, else i might laugh the night away (and i have other things to do).
EDIT: previous edit seen. ;)

this thread is taking a turn for the creepy.

i think that somebody will hit me soon. i felt very sleepy when i got home after a dinner with my friend paola (who doesn't have a penis - see the caption thread for details), therefore i sent a message to someone whom i'm not theoretically talking to (the theory fails every 48 hours, more or less) saying that some comfort wouldn't go amiss in this hour of tiredness. i got an extensive comfort phone call, but it was interrupted by someone else calling him. the someone else was impromptu labeled the ususal annoyance (by him, not me, and that's just because he thinks i believe his stories about who's calling him. which i don't, because the truth is obvious). i think that one of these days the usual annoyance is going to hit me, and i'll have a hard time explaining to her that it's wrong to hit women.

edit: hilj, your comment about technology cracked me up (for the non-italians, "avanzato" means both advanced and leftover). :lol: congratulations on your test.

rahvin said:
i wonder if spike's still around to explain to me why exactly it's wrong to hit women. :rolleyes:
*Hit's Rahvin* *See below*

MagSec4 said:
No one should have to explain to you why hitting women is wrong.
EDIT: yes, I do realize your last post was a joke

*Hit's MagSec for making such a lame joke*

rahvin said:
yelrotflmao.gif

please tell me you didn't really take that seriously, else i might laugh the night away (and i have other things to do).
EDIT: previous edit seen. ;)
*Hit's rahvin again for nearly taking Mag seriously*

hyena said:
this thread is taking a turn for the creepy.

i think that somebody will hit me soon.
*Hit's Hyena for..... no wait*

*Needs to hit something*

*Hit's self for good measure*

I got nothing against hitting girls rahinv... in case you hadn't noticed, I'm just slap-happy. :loco:

idari said:
:lol: I don't think certain people would be happy about it. Having no one to talk to SUCKS.
are certain people people we care about, or are certain people just people we don't know or who don't matter much to us?

note: "us" refers to this board's active members.

@idari: if we don't care about them, then let's just kick their unimportant asses for all they're worth and have a field day! :)
(i bet you all like this kind of self-consistent philosophy, it's so very relaxing)

@ulla: hi ulla, r u in switzerland? :wave:

rahvin said:
and grammatically unsound: it's "hits", you violent, streetwise thug! :p
Ooooh! dems bug words you got there rahvin. No comprende. *thumps you out of spite*

rahvin said:
there might be a character cap around 5 or 8 thousands, but you're free to multiple-post, for the occasion. ;)
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.