Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
regarding weakest links and double posts: hey, now it seems like i was the one who double posted. :mad:
and my friends and i did use that phrase all the time irl a couple of years back, it gave us some great laughs back then.

NF: i forgot to mention i'm starting hospital tomorrow and swedish next week. :D

hey, sorry to everyone who was offended, damaged, or abused by my double-posting. :D

nf: sleepy.

As you should be. You nearly had my eye out with that double post. o_O Be lil more careful in future if possible, K?

@Li: At least someone likes my sig. ^_^

NF: Stressed out. Big test coming up in 12 hours and I'm not prepared. Ugggh. Wish me luck.

Break a leg. ;)

NF: Like I have no tests or exams in 1 ½ months. In fact, this is a fact too. Also feeling like I have played tennis for 2 ½ hours after doing nothing but sitting on the comp, drinking soda, eating candy and stressing my brain for the two previous weeks. Sore, in short. I'm feeling pretty good. :)
A minor annoyance is that I keep biting my lower lip, unintentionally. Hurts.

Good luck Arch.

NF: Dizzy, nauseated, and so tired despite having slept more today than the previous 3 days this week put together. On the plus side, I took the day off college, and I'll probably watch Red Dragon tonight.

nf: a bit annoyed at having to tidy everything up for my parents' visit tomorrow after having spent a reasonable part of the day arguing pointlessly (see politics thread) with people who wouldn't listen anyway.

nf: quite cool actually. i've managed to clean everything that had to be cleaned, now my flat looks reasonable, it's not even two am, tomorrow i'm having a non-horrible day at work (or at least it shouldn't happen), i'm listening to a nice record, and i almost feel loved, eventhough i really know it's just some kind of evil joke being played on me by the cosmos.

hyena said:
nf: quite cool actually. i've managed to clean everything that had to be cleaned, now my flat looks reasonable, it's not even two am
Ah good, I say we all meet in hyena's place :D

hyena said:
tomorrow i'm having a non-horrible day at work (or at least it shouldn't happen), i'm listening to a nice record, and i almost feel loved, eventhough i really know it's just some kind of evil joke being played on me by the cosmos.
Nah, the cosmos is too busy and cold-hearted for humor. Also, playing a joke on you would actually violate the second law of thermodynamics, which as we all know is the last thing the cosmos would do :)P)

Hiljainen said:
tired, and i was planning to take a look at my high school chemistry book, since the other day i had some trouble adding stuff
So wouldn't you need a grade-school arithmetic book instead? :p

Rusty said:
NF: Dizzy, nauseated, and so tired despite having slept more today than the previous 3 days this week put together.
I've been there.. though in my case, after missing normal sleep for a couple of days, one session of sleeping an excess number of hours gets me feeling great again.

TheFourthHorseman said:
A minor annoyance is that I keep biting my lower lip, unintentionally..
..how the hell do you manage that, dude?

TheFourthHorseman said:
Well ..shit!

Arch said:
Stressed out. Big test coming up in 12 hours and I'm not prepared. Ugggh. Wish me luck.
So you have 12 hours. get prepared, or at least try your best to.
Oh wait, you posted that about 12 hours ago..
In fact, you must be taking that exam as I type this.
Good luck, man.

Child of Time said:
I'm going home-home this weekend. I won't have to cook or make the dishes for two days, what a relief.
Hey! Don't be lazy now.
Help your poor mother out ..show her how much of an independent and able young man you've become, and how much character you've built through your 'hard times' of washing dishes and cooking :rolleyes:
:p

idari said:
NF: Good, because i managed to cheer Ville up when he was all sad :)
Good for you and Ville :)
..is he another one of your cats? :)

Caelestia said:
nf: cheerful
There you go, that's the way to feel, Li.

Ethereal Sage said:
NF: Tired and sore and wondering how my sleep pattern has been affected by the eents of the last 3 days.
I hope not too much. Are eents the Australian equivalent of gnomes?

Siren said:
my friends and i did use that phrase all the time irl a couple of years back, it gave us some great laughs back then.
Ha! you Greek dorks :p

Siren said:
NF: i forgot to mention i'm starting hospital tomorrow and swedish next week. :D
Congratulations, I hope you enjoy the experience :)

Dark_Jester said:
Lycka till med att lära dig svenska!
Det är mycket svårt...;)
ja, ja, Grattis svenska lektion att henne och många älg!

Dark_Jester said:
You are the weakest link. GOODBYE!
Ha! You British, Swede-wannabe, dork. :p

NF: like I should go to bed..

Everyone in this place is getting sick..
Actually, I was told that they said in the news something about this being one of the worst epidemics of flu that have been around for a long time..

..and my body stands defiant still :Smokedev:

MagSec4 said:
..how the hell do you manage that, dude?
Well whenever I was eating something yesterday (which is pretty much all the time) it seemed to be a random occurrance a couple times every 30 minutes. There's a spot on my lower lip that feels pretty mangled now.

Status
Not open for further replies.