Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dave: i'm sorry for your loss.

my parents just departed - mum had the flu and i really, really hope i didn't catch some stray germ because i need to be as healthy as i can be for the coming weeks. of course it was a somehow boring saturday, but she really wanted to come over so meh. i didn't really talk to my dad, but he's coming back in two-ish weeks on a buisness trip so i'll see him at dinner or something.

i'm possibly seeing la mala educacion this afternoon, and this morning i might just go check out the escher exhibit i've been sponsoring to a friend of mine who's a big fan. i just need to understand whether it is going to rain soon or not, this turns out to be quite important.

nf: tired and useless. there's next to nothing i can do in this world except my job and what is asked of me for my university program. and this means that sundays are a total waste of time.

NF: Alot like Rahvin. Just doing homework in my usual sunday stoop. I have to write an essay but the question is based on a theme which doesnt exist in the book. Its asking to compare the language used for men and the language used for women, but there's little comparison as the text is neither feminist nor sexist. Everything the narrator says is subjective anyway which means we are exploring the narrators views on her male and female friends, but there's little in possible comparison. The book is 'Surfacing' by Margret Atwood. I know Atwood is a feminist, but it just doesn't show in this particular novel. And Ive got a really sore throat :(

The opposite of KC and rahvin. :D I don't feel like studying but a friend picked me up randomly (like he always does, it should annoy me but I'm grateful) again earlier today and now I'm going to go play tennis with a couple other friends in about half an hour. As for right now, I'm listening to Slayer and wondering about the dilemma of Slayer's lyrics sucking ass and me still wanting to scream along.
In other words, I'm doing good. Unfortunately in the last two days when I've been inactive pretty depressing thoughts have creeped in. Oh well.

i'm actually wasting my time with great profit, although i'm extra tired for having woken up too early - my parents were noisily making coffee and similar stuff. it's raining, so instead of going to a cinema i might keep on watching movies at home, but i'm not positive... going out wouldn't be half bad, but driving a scooter in the rain just sucks.

NF: Meh!
I don't feel like going to work..
I don't feel like doing my schoolwork that's due tomorrow..
..but I will :bah:

TheFourthHorseman said:
The opposite of KC and rahvin. I don't feel like studying but a friend picked me up randomly (like he always does, it should annoy me but I'm grateful) again earlier today and now I'm going to go play tennis with a couple other friends in about half an hour. As for right now, I'm listening to Slayer and wondering about the dilemma of Slayer's lyrics sucking ass and me still wanting to scream along.
In other words, I'm doing good. Unfortunately in the last two days when I've been inactive pretty depressing thoughts have creeped in. Oh well.
Ah, good, I'm glad you're feeling alright today.
..and as you're lately and often 'concerned' about others' grammar and the such, surely you won't mind if The Official Prick of English Grammar and Spelling takes you to school for a minute..

'Good' is incorrect in your phrase. It's "I'm doing well"

:heh:

Child of Time said:
rahvin, KC: You know, sundays were meant to be boring. God realized that there were need for a day when you could have a hangover without missing anything.
Somehow I don't think that God is responsible for the length of our weekly cycle.

NF: Somewhat accomplished. Been workin' on my online digital photo gallery. So far, so good.

TheFourthHorseman said:
CoT said:
rahvin, KC: You know, sundays were meant to be boring. God realized that there were need for a day when you could have a hangover without missing anything
Somehow I don't think that God is responsible for the length of our weekly cycle.
Well, for that matter, I don't think God would be too condoning of saturday-night drinking either :Smug:

you know, the Bible says that on the seventh day God rested, having created the world in the preceeding six days. we can easily assume that, satisfied with His handiwork (and a pretty mighty effort it was, we gotta give Him that), He went out drinking on the saturday night, and was slightly uncomfortable on sunday, hence the rest. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.