Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hilj: i don't think i want to know how the bu you managed to poke yourself in the eye with a chair. do you have eye-level chairs lying around?

nf: a bit disjointed. i need to go out sometimes. i hereby proclaim that i will go out on thursday if i can. also, it's getting cold. also, i'm behind with my work. also, a number of other things.

Hiljainen said:
i know this all is completely unimportant, i seem to always share unimportant thoughts, then i wonder why i'm what i am...pfff
You could take the view that if you didn't have thoughts then you wouldn't be alive, so no thoughts can be unimportant... or something. o_O

nf: like shoving a nice warm expensive electronic stethoscope up some people's ass.

on second thought, maybe i should make that a microscope. :heh:

because an electronic microscope tends to be bigger. unless we're talking astronomical scale here... :D

NF:
1 - sorta sick, sweating like a pig, that's why I'm home, on sick leave.
2 - stressed out and worried cause Warrel is in the hospital, in fear it might be serious. :( :( :(
3 - sorta sick because I ate too much. :Smug:

Tee said:
2 - stressed out and worried cause Warrel is in the hospital, in fear it might be serious. :( :( :(
Is he in coma too like Seth Putnam?

NF: Hot. Had a cold and went to play tennis. Good idea boy. Anyway, going to sauna soon and I guess tomorrow morning I'll know if it going out was really stupid.
Got a feeling that I'll be feeling cold soon too. 3C this morning for fuck's sake. We'll get snow soon.

nf: sore all over, but it's what one would call a good sore (that is, if i manage to type without hurting tomorrow, much in the spirit of the post above).

i'm going to call someone now, just to pass the time, and then change my bedsheets, find a remedy for a small percentage of the now growing chaos in my flat (but that may have to wait until saturday), then go to bed.

NF: Tipsy. A couple of classmates and I went to a pub tonight to see Sweden beat the shit out of the Icelanders in soccer. No big deal really, Sweden didn't have to bomb them back to the stone age as they're still there (I mean, they call Sweden "Svitjod", refuse to import ponies and sort the names in the phone book after the first names).

Tomorrow I'm having a seminar at 8 am, and tomorrow night we're going to thrash a bimbo's appartment for no apparent reason.

And my e-soccer team won a cup match with 7-1. Hurrah. Goodnight.

NF: relatively peaceful, compared to always. i spent a good amount of time this evening laughing after a sreet signal with a friend (this sounded weird) for too silly reasons. i'd better tell my neuron to stop throwing around pieces of my brain and go to bed.

i just ate polenta at 0.30am, i'll become some sort of being with no rules.
letters are funny
this isn't the fact thread :p
don't pay attention to all this

Hiljainen said:
MagSec: i did poke myself in the eye with the chair if this makes you feel less stupid
i was trying to grab something on the floor, and the chair was in the way
:erk:
:erk:
I'm sorry.

hyena said:
nf: stupid, eventhough i didn't poke myself in the eye.
:lol: Hey!

Child of Time said:
NF: Tipsy. A couple of classmates and I went to a pub tonight to see Sweden beat the shit out of the Icelanders in soccer. No big deal really, Sweden didn't have to bomb them back to the stone age as they're still there (I mean, they call Sweden "Svitjod", refuse to import ponies and sort the names in the phone book after the first names).

Tomorrow I'm having a seminar at 8 am, and tomorrow night we're going to thrash a bimbo's appartment for no apparent reason.

And my e-soccer team won a cup match with 7-1. Hurrah. Goodnight.
:rolleyes:
Swede soccer hooligans...
:p

NF: ..like not going to work :bah:

NF: Rather ok after a relaxed day consisting of a game of soccer and watching new anime. I just wish the breeze that is outside would flow through my room, but certain natural laws are conspiring against me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.