Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont worry NV, people come in and out of our lives for different reasons all the time. Hopefully we can make the best of the time we have with them and remember the good times :).

NF: Alright, if Siren would start talking on MSN soon :p.

Nick

Im also sorry to hear about your break up NV. A few people have recently split around here too. There must be something in the air.

NF: Tired like Ive been working my ass off all day. Pretty relieved, just a teeny weeny bit more work then Im off to bed to read A Clash of Kings.

i've been feeling cold and headachey all day, for some reason. i'm a little tired too, and a series of bad feelings is crowding at the gates. before they can ram them down, i'll call this day over and go get some sleep.

NF: today started ok, only to bring me to a feeling of "i want to cry my eyes out" now, for no particular reason, just the amount of things that have saddened me a lot in the last months, a bad news i received yesterday (even though it doesn't concern me) and my rage for not being able to understand that thing i talked about in the facts thread, which made my right eye start to twitch. and after the whole day here alone trying to get my neuron to understand stuff i feel pffff. it is funny actually cause i get these moments of ..can it be called break down? about once a week, usually on sunday night or anyway after the weekend, this could be tested for science :p

Hiljainen said:
NF: today started ok, only to bring me to a feeling of "i want to cry my eyes out" now, for no particular reason, just the amount of things that have saddened me a lot in the last months, a bad news i received yesterday (even though it doesn't concern me) and my rage for not being able to understand that thing i talked about in the facts thread, which made my right eye start to twitch. and after the whole day here alone trying to get my neuron to understand stuff i feel pffff. it is funny actually cause i get these moments of ..can it be called break down? about once a week, usually on sunday night or anyway after the weekend, this could be tested for science :p
i can relate to that, minus the difficulty to understand school stuff (that doesn't mean i understand it all, though). there really seems to be a wavelike pattern which isn't really a mood swing, more like the sudden appearance of a black hole. a while later it closes again, but it's still somewhere lurking. :erk:

rahvin said:
i can relate to that, minus the difficulty to understand school stuff (that doesn't mean i understand it all, though). there really seems to be a wavelike pattern which isn't really a mood swing, more like the sudden appearance of a black hole. a while later it closes again, but it's still somewhere lurking. :erk:
you shouldn't ;)

you're right though, i'm deadly afraid of "that" moment, i know that usually the day after i'm back to the same crap mood, that is the normal now compared to the black hole, but i don't know what to think cause if this is how i'm going to be everytime i'm left to myself, alone with my thoughts...well there's something wrong that apparently i'm unable to solve, and i don't want to always be like this. it's like i'm never going on but always going back to the same point.

you all have PMS. although how this applies to rahvin i'm not sure. :lol:

right, enough of the sexist jokes (which i can still crack because i'm in the abused category). i hope i'm not coming down with a flu because i really have an action-packed week at work and i need to feel good. i'll have dinner, watch a movie and then go to sleep, hoping to feel less numb tomorrow.

Hiljainen said:
but i don't know what to think cause if this is how i'm going to be everytime i'm left to myself, alone with my thoughts...well there's something wrong that apparently i'm unable to solve, and i don't want to always be like this.
the only thing i can assume is that at some point the black holes close or suck us in. i don't really know how either event is in relation to the outside world: once i thought it would work according to a strict satisfaction/dissatisfaction ratio, but i stared too hard at the process, and as a consequence it has become a blur where the short-sighted beholder is even affecting the object it observes.

as a side note, i think it's time to publicly state that i've always admired your maturity.

@hyena: i actually thought you meant you had sent us all a private message, and i kept hitting refresh for two minutes before choosing to face reality. :p

rahvin said:
the only thing i can assume is that at some point the black holes close or suck us in. i don't really know how either event is in relation to the outside world: once i thought it would work according to a strict satisfaction/dissatisfaction ratio, but i stared too hard at the process, and as a consequence it has become a blur where the short-sighted beholder is even affecting the object it observes.
i really hope it closes or whatever it decides to do it does it quickly :erk:
to me it's a huge blur, i'll sooner figure out how to make work that scientific notation (??) than how this works

as a side note, i think it's time to publicly state that i've always admired your maturity.
my maturity? o_O

@hyena: i actually thought you meant you had sent us all a private message, and i kept hitting refresh for two minutes before choosing to face reality. :p
beata innocenza :p

NF: Overworked. I made a compilation of the songsurvivor tracks and its ace, 2 hours long and just blows my mind. I want mine is the grandeur... etc to win. Its awesome. I had to do some stuff for school tonight and it involve beinhg around an old friend who became an enemy for pretty uncomfortable reasons. He just played it happy smiles but no talking and I just ignored his ass so it wasnt so bad.

nf: totally unmotivated. today i have to write VBA code for hours on end for the powers that be. i should be flattered because after all i've been handpicked amongst many to take care of a sort-of important thing, but i'm just tired. i want to sleep.

nf: great :D

Nothing outer happened, but rather internal attitude change. Now it should be no more "omg, things scare me" but back to good old (yeah, i was like this before my synapses connected wrong..) "I want this and I can get it". It worked in previous times.
Hope it stays so for a while.
:)

@fire: just great :D

i escaped the VBA for now but it will be with me again too much too soon, i'm afraid. i started revising a paper. i hope i get rid of everything quite quickly.

hyena said:
@fire: just great :D

i escaped the VBA for now but it will be with me again too much too soon, i'm afraid. i started revising a paper. i hope i get rid of everything quite quickly.

:)

and good luck for revision so that it´s done fine!

Bah.. sometimes I feel like throwing it all to the ground.. I dont want to go to the uni and work and blabla.. meh, it'll pass

i'll never drink again. i'm not even hungover, but the wine last night was enough to relax me well into the morning, and i ended up switching the alarm clock off without realizing. so today i'l be at work around 11.15. wow. i also have to go home before 6, so maybe i should have just msaid i wanted to stay home.

I was talking to IKEA customer support, damn, it always makes me feel stupid when talking to southerners, they hardly understand some of the things that we say, so I had to repeat myself all the time, and I cant say "sju" like we normally do here. :mad: Kinda funny in such a small country that dialects are so strong, heh. :erk:

@Lost To Apathy: so what does "sju" mean? can you make a sound clip of it for me please? :p

NF: kinda tired, but i'm having too much fun to go to sleep. and this happens everyday at around this time. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.