Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LTA: so you won't enlighten this poor girl who just started swedish. :( now i'll never know which sju i'll be saying. :lol:

You will most likely be saying sjuu, which is closer to "real" swedish,
whatever the southeners (aka Skåneans) speaks, it's definetly not swedish ;)

NF: Off to sleep, been too productive today and did nothing.

NF: Pumped for my 3.5 hour physics night class that I'll be attending in a couple of hours. Magsec, can you fill in for me? :rolleyes:

@Siren: Yup, Salmy is right, you would pronounce it "their" way. Rikssvenska you know? ;) I did record a sample, but I only have headphones to talk into :loco: and it didnt turn out very well.
And yeah Salmy they do sound strange, more like chinese to me. :p And they're otrevliga också, never ever want to live down there.

@carl: congrats. it's better than the last one; that's what you should be thinking about. now have a nice, alcohol-filled weekend. :p

nf: tired.

A short report on my progress with my graduation this far: Everything looks good right now! I got my thesis back after the "comment-round", I still need to finish it before the end of the month (ie. Tuesday) and make all the corrections my teachers recommended, plus present it - but it really looks like I'm gonna make it! :Spin:

Thanks for all the support I have received from many of you great people!

I'll try to keep posting here from this computer of a friend of mine until I get back home.

-Villain

@villain: very good job! now work like hell until tuesday and then you will be able to just forget about this whole nightmare and move on...

hyena said:
@villain: very good job! now work like hell until tuesday and then you will be able to just forget about this whole nightmare and move on...

I await the day people will say this to me.
Hold in there, one day it happens...
:cool:

MagSec4 said:
Ah.. you know.. I would've gone. But it's unfortunate that I just came across this a day late. Sorry :p
(How did it go? )
It was alright, actually... because you know, physics is awesome. I just didn't feel like going last night. Thanks, though.

NF: Fuck MS and fuck Bill Gates.
Oh yeah, yet another WinBlows install fucks up for an unknown reason before
it's even finished. I quite don't get this as I've used the same way to setup for
ages. Oh well, I'm moving away from that pile as soon as possible.

Salamurhaaja said:
NF: Fuck MS and fuck Bill Gates.
Oh yeah, yet another WinBlows install fucks up for an unknown reason before
it's even finished. I quite don't get this as I've used the same way to setup for
ages. Oh well, I'm moving away from that pile as soon as possible.

:(

btw, I could copy that 8cm small cd, it worked without problems, I have a reading device of that actually, I just could never copy it to_those small discs.
=)

NF: :D
It's friday and tomorrow I'm getting out of this village for the day, going to Östersund
or Sundsvall for the day with some newbie finn and some friends.

Still have one thing I can try on WinBlows, hope it works cos I don't wanna install that
pile of shit again from the start.

I read your other post and my guess is that your hd is defect. Windows does suck, yes, we all know it, but it usually doesnt crash when it's still about to be installed so you might want to check this

@loli: *envy*

fuck, it's RAINING. i was already late, but if i have to drive in the rain i'll get to work at 11. :(

Northern Viking said:
I read your other post and my guess is that your hd is defect. Windows does suck, yes, we all know it, but it usually doesnt crash when it's still about to be installed so you might want to check this

I highly doubt it, maybe I wasn't too clear on the "install" part. I have
installed WinBlows fine, but when I start configuring it, it fucks up and
won't go to the normal login screen.
And S.M.A.R.T. doesn't say anything either.
I am now installing it again and this time I will only tweak the "hole"
services and I won't install the last 4 updates, as those are something
I didn't have before and now I did, maybe it was something in them that
caused it.
In any case, I will only install it long enough to get my MP3 collection
(almost 50GB) burned on to DVDs and then it's gone for good.
Oh, I guess I will have to download Fedora Core 3 too since I'm still
running 2.

NF: sleepy, so I will power nap now.

Status
Not open for further replies.