Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ rahvin & hyena: guess what? I'm feeling as you two do... maybe it's something here in Italy? I too can't blame the weather 'cause I don't care... I just want to get out of my office soon (and it's only 10 o'clock in the morning...)

I guess Im the only one who's in a good mood for some reason :(. Im having asparagus, listening to Black Sabbath, drinking egg nog, and enjoying the early morning tranquiLity ;). Dont make me sing the Jesus song to cheer everyone up.

Nick

I'm looking forward to another slack week. No exams until the middle of january. :D I do only have lessons three days this week (total: 9 hours). I have plenty of time to catch up with what I should have done the three first weeks of this course when I was chilling out. :cool:

Strider said:
@ rahvin & hyena: guess what? I'm feeling as you two do... maybe it's something here in Italy? I too can't blame the weather 'cause I don't care... I just want to get out of my office soon (and it's only 10 o'clock in the morning...)
it is indeed something around here, i feel pretty much the same, i'm waiting for this week to pass soooooooon.

CoT said:
I'm looking forward to another slack week. No exams until the middle of january. :D I do only have lessons three days this week (total: 9 hours). I have plenty of time to catch up with what I should have done the three first weeks of this course when I was chilling out. :cool:
:yell: :yell: :yell:

i envy you.

mystery solved: it started to rain around 2pm. :p

anyway, i wrote the umpteenth revision of my paper today and i think right now it's kind of ok for internal circulation. then i'll have to work on the version for a conference, where i'll no doubt win the very prestigious Young Economist Award of the European Economic Association (cut in 50 cent saying "Yeah, yeah, know how many times I done heard that shit?"). ehm, no, seriously, i'll try. but not right now. another two serious revisions are needed, but right now i need a break from that specific paper, i am too involved.

Wolfman Von Jones said:
Im...drinking egg nog
With or without rum? I'd never had it spiked before, but I had a glass before Thanksgiving dinner and I almost fell over with exhaustion after just a couple sips. o_O

hyena said:
then i'll have to work on the version for a conference, where i'll no doubt win the very prestigious Young Economist Award of the European Economic Association (cut in 50 cent saying "Yeah, yeah, know how many times I done heard that shit?").
You should get an award for your versatility, if nothing else. :tickled:

Are your papers in English or Italian?

@lina: :lol:

i normally write in english. sample my prose here

(i swear i've gotten better than that - the content, not the prose)

Lina said:
With or without rum? I'd never had it spiked before, but I had a glass before Thanksgiving dinner and I almost fell over with exhaustion after just a couple sips. o_O
course you 'avent luv. my creamy goodness goes down well at any party. :Smug: I wouldn't expect you to be able to stand up again if you had been spiked. it can be exhausting. :rolleyes:

NF: good. coffee, talking to some special people* and having fun in general. :)

edit: *a special person and a good friend. :p

i'm starting to realize i should learn to release more aggression, instead of letting it bottle up inside. i think this applies to hyena, too. we're too sedated, not spontaneous enough in voicing our malcontent.

rahvin said:
i'm starting to realize i should learn to release more aggression, instead of letting it bottle up inside. i think this applies to hyena, too. we're too sedated, not spontaneous enough in voicing our malcontent.

Dummy-gross.jpg

Bat.gif
knuck.gif

Merry Christmas.
Knock yourself out.

Status
Not open for further replies.